Chapter 23

"Wah! You are way beautiful in real."

"Kogyeol loves to talk about you and the other one."

"Someone better help Gyujin and Jinhoo at kitchen."

Right now,Hana is in Up10Tion's dorm after the boys pick her up. They were really amazed with her beauty and like to mention how Kogyeol like to talk about her.

"Yah! She's here on purpose. Not to see you guys." Kogyeol shout as he took her away from the crowd. "But you still wanna see me right?"

With a sweet small smile,she nodded. He cheered and give her a squeeze hug.

"Lucky you! All you have is pretty ladies around you." Xiao,the maknae of the member said then pout like a child he is.

"Can someone please help us here?!" Jinhoo screamed from the kitchen,making everyone surprised.

After a few minutes of helping him and Gyujin, they both bring a jug fill with an orange colour and some glasses.

As the rest trying to take places especially beside you, a ding sound came from the kitchen. All of you staring at each other.

"Someone need to go check on that." Wooshin spoke.

"I think it's done. Jinhoo you should take that." Hwanhee pulled Jinhoo who is beside you so he could seat next to you.

"What? No! I've done a lot of job in this house so you should take that." He pushed Hwanhee too hard that he fall to the rest of the members behind him like dominoes.

Sighing,Kogyeol stood up and went to the kitchen. While waiting for him to come back,the rest of the members went to the empty seats with a frown and Jinhoo cheered silently.

"Snowie-ah!"

Minsoo called and she turn her hewd to look at her happy cousin.

"Chicken wings!" Both of them exclaimed in happiness. Some of the member were smiling while the others were drooling.

He put a plate of chicken wings covered with BBQ sauce on the table. The smell fill the room and everyone is looking like a pack of hungry wolves.

*************

Two hours of interview and laughing, some of the boys already asleep due because of tired playing around like a happy child. Hana pick up some dirty plates and bring it to the kitchen. She began to wash it until Kogyeol show up.

"Hey." He went beside her and help doing the dishes.

"Having fun today? I feel really bad that you had to handle those kids while I just eating." He laughed a bit.

"Nah. It's okay. Plus they're really nice and adorable."

"But I'm more adorable right?" He look at her.

Laughing while looking at his second favorite cousin,she replied, "Of course you are..but if I had to choose between you and Wooshin, I'll choose him."

He widened his eyes in disbelief. He dried his hands and put in on his waist.

"How could you?! I put my love and my affection in you. And this is what I got?" Being a drama queen he is,he put at the back of his hand on his forehead.

Hana snickers then remember something.

Oh shit Taehyung!!

She hits her forehead as well then ran to the door. Some of the boys woke up from the stumping. Hana gathered her stuff and put it in her small bag.