Chapter 7

KRIIIIIIIING

The bell ring as it's recesses time.I packed my stuff and someone went to my table.

"Hey um Hana,could you please show us the way to cafeteria?" Bambam voice made me stop and gulp my saliva at the same time.

"S-sure."I replied nervously.

"Don't forget about me Hana." Baekhan hurriedly packed his stuff and went beside me.

While we were walking to cafeteria,I showed them for awhile like gym,computer lab,library,school park and science lab.

"And here is the cafeteria.On our left is boys cafeteria and on our right is girls cafeteria."I showed the green and pink cafeteria.

"Kamsahamnida Hana.You are really nice.See you back at class."He waved at me with Yugyeom.Le dies.

It was the best day ever when your ultimate bias know that you're exist well technically when they say your name and said that you were nice.I can barely imagine that he kneel down and ask me to be his girlfriend.Totally freak out!

"I don't know we were separated.This morning you enter the green cafeteria.Boys." Baekhan inturruped my daydream.Aish~

"Well that because not a lot of student this morning." I replied and then he entered the cafeteria after he thanked me.Before I took a step,entering pink cafeteria,a familiar voice made me shock.

"Isn't that Bambam guy from noona's bedroom poster?"Ah.Its my Jeon Jungkookie.He pointed to Bambam who was laughing with Yugyeom.

"Yeah.Its Bambam." I replied with a smile then enter pink cafeteria.

Before I took my tray,Hyunra already pulled my wrist to the center of the Cafeteria.Ooh.Did they already took a tray filled with lunch for me?Feel so lucky to have them.No one has ever been this kind to me.

"You don't need to take another lunch unless you're starve to death." Hyunra said as she let go of my wrist.

"No.Thank you so much.You know that you shouldn't take it for me because I can take it by myself." I said as I sat on the bench,facing them.

"Ah its okay.No biggie.So,I saw you in the class that you talk with Bambam and Yugyeom." She said as she cut her meatloaf,her favourite.

"Yeah.They're really nice.Oh yeah.I forgot to ask you,Hyunra." I just remember the question I want to asked from yesterday.

"What?" Both Eunjung and Hyunra asked with full mouth.So cute.

"Hyunra,was it true you were dating with" I lean to her for whisper the name "Chanyeol?" Then I sat in my place.

She munch slowly and swallowed it.Her eyes were shaky.Looks nervous.

"Dating with who,Hana?" Eunjung asked since she doesn't hear what I whisper to Hyunra.

Before she mananged to answer,the noisy cafeteria become quite.We look at the students.Their facing the big door,where I enter just now.As we turn our head in 180°,guess who we saw?

"OMO!Chanyeol oppa?" The girl shock with Chanyeol appereance.

All of the girls were whispering to each other.

"What is he doing here?" Yeah.What is he doing here?This is girls cafeteria and boy are not allowed to enter even a step.

"Don't you remember this early morning?Today Chanyeol gonna show us his girlfriend." Say whaaaaat??? How come we didn't--Oh yeah.He probably announce it when were watching GOT7 new MV.