Chapter 12

Hana POV

"Where is that kid?"I mumbled under my breath.

"NOONA!!"A pair of hand landed on my shoulder by surprise.

"OMO Berry!!" What kind of language I just said?

"Jungkook-ah!"I exclaimed as I turn and saw him smiling like a 5 year old kid who got a candy.I started to asked,"Where have you been?"

"Bathroom."He giggled.Aww...he's so cute.

"Noona,please remind me what are we doing here again?"He asked as he look around.

"Hyunra and Eunjung asked me to hangout at the mall today.You're following me because Mama is at work and Baekhan is going out with his friend."I replied as we walked to the bench near.My leg is kiling me.

"Ugh.Girls hangout."He groaned.

"So what?Beside, it's my first time having girls moment.I spend about 70% in my day with you guys except Saturday and Sunday."I said.

"Noona,how did you made the Princess be your friend?As far what I know,they are the most coldest girl.Way more colder than the ice."

"I don't know.But,they're not cold girls,they're nice and funny.Never judge a book by it's cover dear."I replied softly and pinched his fluffy cheek.

"Noona~" Haha..he's cute.Even his rabbit tooth is adorable.

"Noona, when are you honna return my jacket back?"His question made me stop and my smile disappear.

"I'm not gonna return it unless you tell me the story behind it.Now tell me,where did the blood came from?"I asked,looking serious.Well technically, I'm holding my anger more than being serious.

"I told you already.I fell from stairs."He said.

"You fell from stairs that made your hoodie ripped and leaving blood on it?"He nodded.I'm not gonna trust you.

"Okay fine.I'll return it tomorrow."Sigh.Now,change the subject. Where is Hyunra and Eunjung?

I turn my head from left to right,scanning the area to search my friends.Was the girl with messy bun,wearing red shirt with black and white stripes skirt is Hyunra?Is she coming with someone?Who's that...tall boy?Chanyeol?!

"Hana!"Shout Hyunra from afar as soon she saw me and wave.

I waved at her and we both run until we arrive in front of a fountain.

"You came. How long you have been waiting?"She asked.

"Well,five minutes.But its okay."I smiled.

"Actually,it's one hour and half."Jungkook whisper-interrupted behind me.I hope she doesn't hear.You should feel lucky I'm a good girl although I already elbow you.

"Oh!You bring...your little brother?"She pointed at a human behind me.

"This is Jungkook.Jeon Jungkook.He's not my little brother.But I wish."I pulled him out then pinch his cheek.

"Aww..what a cutie.He seem familiar.Is he from our school?"I nodded.Since when my Kookie is a shy person?He keep his cutie face looking down.

"Well,I'm guessing that we have partner while Eunjung not."I giggled with her.

"I heard that."A cute girl voice surprised us.I hugged Hyunra and so her.Hyunra release a heavy breath

"Yah!You scared us."Hyunra hit her playfully.

"You guys should be.Talking about me huh?"She said with her bored face.

"Chanyeol,what made you come with her?This is girls hangout."Her voice tone were like,'duh'.Hahaha..cute.