Chapter 16

Why am I.....crying?

Here am I,looking at raindrops were racing through my bedroom window same as my tears were running through my cheek while hugging a square shaped purple cushion.  I feel like in a sad movie(it feels like breaking up ;-;) or sad music video.

"Noona?" A familiar voice called me from behind. I turned around and found a cute purple hair boy with a luggage in his hand.I wiped my tears away while sniffed.

"You crying again." He cried and gave me a hug.I absolutely had no idea why I want to cry.

"Uljimayo. I can sleep here again soon. Don't worry." He added as he patted my back.

"Promise?" I asked but my voice cracked in the middle while I put out my Pinkie finger.

He sighed as he rolled his eyes to the left and connect his finger to mine.I know what you were thinking Jeon Jungkook but this is not childish.

He pulled my hand and we walked, heading downstairs. As we reached, I saw my omma talking to Jungkook's omma with her husband.I feel so relieved when omma got home right before Jeon family came.

"What a lovely daughter you've got. She's really beautiful." Mrs. Jeon stood up as she smile, looking at me.

"Thank you Mrs.Jeon."I smiled shyly.

"See?I told you omma. Hana noona is beautiful." Said Jungkook, hugging my side.

Our parents laughed with his reaction while I just giggled and hugged him back.We walked them to the door and Jungkook gave me another hug before he left with them.

"Omma, eodi Baekhan?" I asked as she closed the door.

"He's in his room, talking with his girlfriend."

"GIRLFRIEND?!" I yelled. My gosh.. he has a girlfriend and he didn't tell me?!

Before omma can say anything, I ran to his room and (accidentally) knocked his bedroom door hardly like I'm gonna destroy the door.Baekhan open the door with a phone beside his ear then he close the screen with his palm.

"Do you mind?I'm talking to my phone here?" He yell-whisper.

"Omma told me you have girlfriend. How could you not telling your own cousin but tell your aunt?!" I puffed my cheek with a grumpy face.

"Kogyeol," Huh?

"Hana still the same. Oh. She's right here." He handed me his phone.Wait... Minsoo?

"You better take it. He wants to talk with you."

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked to the person at the end of the line.Was it really Minsoo?

"Snowie!" Yup. That's Minsoo alright but seriously?Snowie?I look at Baekhan with a bored face. He raised his right eyebrow as a sign he didn't get it.

"I don't remember having Snowie as my nickname." I said,still looking at my ulzzang cousin then he smirked.

"Hehehe...Baekhan told me to call you that. By the way,I miss you. I missed your hug, your voice and your cooking. I wish we can meet soon. I want to hug you." He sounds girly. I giggled with the way he talked.

"Wanna FaceTime?"

I stopped.

"Nae!I want to see your face now!" I yelled like a happy little 5 years old girl.

"Hahaha.. It's not like you don't even know my face.I just send you my photos last week." He laughed but I can hear someone else is laughing.

"FaceTime with my number." I remind him since Baekhan look tired, waiting us to end the call.

We both ended the call and I handed him his phone back. I ran to my room (I'm too excited. lol.) and took my phone from my bed. I can feel my mind told me to relax for awhile. Okay... take deep breath. Inhale.. Exhale..I miss Jungkook already.