Chapter 18

"Noona, nuguseyo?" Jungkook asked with an innocent face (he's soooo cute with that face and a cute voice) after we munch the cookies.

"Silly me." She smiled as she tied her long hair. "I'm Park Ha Yong,Park Haneul sister."

Heol.

"Haneul sister?!" We yelled.

"Yes." She looked at us weirdly with a smile. "Two years ago, I'm the Queenka here." Hyunra and Eunjung seems understand while me and the Princes were just like an idiot here.

"I forgot that you guys came a year after." Hyunra face palm as Eunjung massaged her temple as she sighed.

"Remember when all boys being moody last year?" Eunjung asked and we nodded.

"Hayong was the Goddess on that time and every boy is crazily in love with her. After she graduate, the boys become moody until the Princes and you showed up." She continued. Ah~ now I get it.

"Does the boys know that you were here?" Asked Hyunra, taking another cookie on the tray.

"No of course. Although I already got chase." She laughed. Wow.. her laughed were really cute.

"Noona yeopo!" Hoseok exclaimed and squeal like a girl. We look at him and burst into laughter... again. Like seriously, his squealing is so girly and cute.

Hayong unnie clear her throat after we finished our laugh, "So, what bring you guys here? You guys wanna sign up for Cooking Club?" She asked.

"Nae." We all chorus.

She went to the counter in the middle of the room to took a paper and handed it to us with a blue pen.

"Write your name down with class."

"Unnie, are you gonna teach us cooking?" I asked and she nodded as a replied.

As we're writing down our name (and of course we still eat the cookies),we heard some noises from outside.

"Yah!Hyung!Andwae!" Is that our famous Oh Sehun or I just misheard it?

"You must!All of you!I don't want to be the only person who can cook in our dorm!!" I think that's D.O... yelling madly?

A noise from the door made us turn and saw 11 handsome boys come in to the room with a pale face.They look shocked as soon they saw Hayong unnie.

"What are you waiting for?!Get in you brats!" Oh gosh... when D.O is mad, its pretty scary.

"HAYONG NOONA!!" 11 of them screaming and ran to her to give a group hug. Looks like they ignoring him.

D.O just stand by the door with a poker face and blink couple times. Eunjung laughed a bit and went to him.

"Noona!Bogoshipeo!!" Chanyeol yelled as he hopped while hugging her. Took a glance at Hyunra for a sec.

Gulp. I think she's gonna 'blow up' in any minute. Err... I really don't know what to react or to do now. I want to calm Hyunra but if my step were wrong, I'm dead. I look at the Prince who is in the same situation as me.

"What are you guys doing here?" Hayong unnie asked after she took a deep breath.

Their happy face change to the frown one. "D.O hyung force us. He said if we didn't took it,he's gonna kill us." Baekhyun pouted sadly while making a puppy eyes.

"Yup. He's..." Not you too Sehun. "He's gonna kill us." He pretend to cry like a baby.

"You guys blame it on me? Oh come on." He sighed and rubbed his forehead.