Chapter 6

"What?!" I raised my voice,not believe that he will be school with me.I kinda don't want it nor like it.Look,he's handsome,cute,kind,gentleman and have a nice voice.All girls want that.Ugh...maybe Haneul want him too.Invisible face palming.

"Aish~ I'll be schooling with you." He replied.

"Wae?" I whinned a bit.

"Two reasons.One,my school is in renovating and my principal had arrange us to the other school.Second,it just until the end of school this year." He said calmy while showing V sign to explain the reasons.

"Okay.Its fine I guess." I calm myself by take a deep breath.Inhale...Exhale...Inhale...Exhale.Maybe they wouldn't want him or maybe want.I can barely thinking they will chase him just like how my six friends got chase by them.As I went back to my cupcake,a couple of knocks on the front door made us stop moving.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!!" Is that Jimin,Hoseok and Jin yelling in this 6.40 am?

Omma went to the door and open it,revealing five boys ouside with a big crazy smile and wave like a kid.

"Good morning my cute boys." Omma greet them cheerfully and make a group hug with them.

"Go~od mo~rning Mama." They greet her back.Me and Jungkook released a heavy sigh.In our mind were just like 'Really?Acting like a kid?Really?' Even I'm,the maknae in 96 liner and Jungkook were also try our best to be mature.

"What are you boys doing here in this lovely morning?" Mom asked as they went inside.

"We're planning to walked to school with Hana and Jungkook." Said Jimin.Eye puppy for the beg at omma.Jebal....

"Okay then but don't forget Baekhan.He'll be schooling with Hana too." Omma said sweetly and tapped Namjoon shoulder.Their expression?From true cute smile to I-don't-like-it fake smile.

"Yeah.Don't forget about me.Until November." Baekhan from behing omma suddenly went beside,smirk wider.

"O-okay.Sure.No prob.Yes sure Mama.We can do it." Jin said in nervous tone.Haih~poor them.

"Omma,its near 7.I'll be off first with them." I break their moment because Yoongi and Baekhan is share an electric gaze with huge storm as background.

"Yeah.Becareful at school.Boys,please keep an eye on her." Omma said as I put on my shoe.

"Annyeong omma." I kissed her cheek before I left with them.

As we were on our way,firework and a big crazy party is being crazy in mind right now.Why?They never invited me to walk to school together.But in reality,an awkward silence fill the atmosphera.Let's try to brake it.

"So,what made you guys suddenly wanna walk to school with me?" I asked,facing Namjoon,Yoongi,Jimin and Jin on my right.

"That what bestfriend should do.Plus,our friendship can be more strong." Jimin replied and put his arm around me.Feel so warm.

"Why did you guys never do it at first place?" Suddenly,Baekhan asked.Good point.Why?I look at them after take a glance at Baekhan.

They look suddenly confused and nervous.Hmm...my mind told me there is something in the past before of amnesia cause this situation.