Chapter 20

Baekhan POV

"Hana's friend is a GHOST?!?!"

I would nevet thought my cousin will be friend with a ghost.I mean like,this is crazy. How come she can be friends with it/him? Is he bad? Is he going to kill her soon?Why is this happening to my innocent Snowie?!

"Sorry we didn't tell you earlier." Hyunra said calmly. How the effing hell she still can calm?

"Why are you guys calm?! Are you guys perhaps.... GHOSTS TOO?!" I yelled and took couple steps back.

Eunjung look at me with her sleepy face then took off her shoe. Whoa!Is she going to throw it at me?!

"Yah!" She half yelling then aimed to throw her shoe at me. "We are not dead yet. We just can saw him." She continue then go back to sleep.

Are they really that tired to baked the cupcakes and cookies before?

Hana POV

"Taetae-ah." I called the orange boy who were throwing a pebble across the lake as I take a seat on an oak bench. He turn around and look straight to my eyes. Gulp.

"Is the baby bird okay?" I asked as my mind suddenly flashed a memory where me and Eunjung were climbing up the tree to put back the fallen nest. I even fell thrice.

"Yeah. Don't worry about them." He smile. Damn... the way his smile make me smile automatically.

"So, does she bully you today?"

His smile disappeared and got replaced with a serious and worried face.

"Er, no. She's.... probably busy." I said.

Now I feel regretted to tell him about Haneul. Well, not all about her. I mean, I know there still nice inside of her. Because, the day where my vest were ripped and the Prince saw it....

//Flashback//

I ran away from the cafeteria and rushed inside the toilet. Oh my gosh... that was the most closest distance between me and Kai.I shook my head to forget about it then washed my face.

After I washed my face to feel a little bit relive,a slam on the door surprised me. I look on the mirror to see the reflect. I'm dead.

"Hello." Haneul greeted.

I didn't move. I'm too scared to made a move but I try to encourage myself by turning my body. I was kinda surprised that... we are not alone. Two of Haneul assistances were here, Nara and Hara,the only twin in this school.

"Is this the bitch you tell us?" Nara walked to me then pulled my hair. Hold the pain Hana.

"Who else name Soo Hana?" Haneul walked to us and pushed my head my body touched hardly the sink floor.

Haneul also pulled my hair harshly than Nara and whispered something in my ears.

"I told you to leave them wasn't I?"

//End of flashback//

I quickly shook my head because I don't want to remember what else they did to me. It was horrible that it give me nightmare at night.

But the thing is, when she bullying me, I can see her tears were sliding at her cheek slowly while the twins ripped my vest. She seems like....she doesn't want to see me suffer.

"You're doing it again." Taehyung voice snapped me out.

I put out a weak smile. "Why?You got a problem with that boy?" I chuckled and he did the same as he took a seat beside me.