Chapter 8

V POV

I..I can't believe it.Jimin....Jin hyung.So,Hana has been friends with them this whole time.My very best friend is best friend with Hana.I gasped and sit with a round eyes.

"What's wrong Taehyung?" Asked Hana,for the second time.

"It just..." Sorry Hana. "I can't believe your friend was boys.Cool." I try my best to fake smiled.

"NOONA!!IF YOU DON'T COME OUT,WE'RE GONNA CALL MAMA!" Familiar voice enter my head.Is that...Jungkookie?

"Aish...We better surrender now.C'mon Taehyung." She stood up as she brush her skirt off and put her hands up as giving up while walked out from the bushes.Invisible.

"Hana!" Jimin rushed to her and hugged her tightly.It's true.He do like her since the beginning.I let you go this time Jimin.

"Jimin...can't...breath.Jin.Help." She said loud that made Jimin let her go.I fly near them.

"I can die in your hug you know?" She gave *seriously* face at him.

"Want again?" He open his arm.

"Maybe later.Anyway,you guys should meet my friend." She said happily.

"Nugu?" I saw Hoseok,suddenly popping beside Hana.

"Ah!!You scared me Hoseok." Hana jumped a bit and held her chest,where it beats crazily.

Please don't tell me she's gonna introduce me to them.I don't want to drive them crazy.Sorry Hana.I need to control your brain for awhile.Brainwash.

"Who is your 'friend'?" Asked Jin hyung.

"You guys of course.Now let's take a walk,shall we?" Hana,who was under my control pulled Jin and Yoongi hyung wrist to bring them to flower garden,where she relaxed two days ago.

Jungkook POV

Something is not right.Hana noona said she's gonna introduce us her new friend but suddenly changed her mind?Plus,her smile look....fake.What the hell is going on?

We followed noona to the flower garden I guess because a lot kind of flower here.Noona is talking with hyungs that she bring along while the other were admiring here.I try not to listen to mind.It keep saying that I should do something at noona.She's like....under control or something.

"Hey Jungkook.Watch out." Noona snapped me out before I fall into the lake beside us.

"You okay?" She asked.I nodded and my eyes suddenly looking at cherry blossom tree near us.My mind is trying to tell me something.

It's like someone is spying us behind that tree.No one is watching me?Okay.Let's go some investigating.I walked slowly,trying to not make a sound or a crack from branches.I look behind it and...nothing.

"Jungkookie.What are doing there?Come here." Jimin hyung called me.Why he need to call me Jungkookie?

"Hyung,could you please stop calling Jungkookie?" I whisper as I went beside him.

"Oh yeah.Sorry kid.I forgot." He eye smile as he stick his tounge out.

After we take a walk in the flower garden,we went back to the place where we were searching Hana noona.As the hyungs were laughing because Hoseok hyung making some jokes,I caught Hana noona waving at someone.

"Hey Hana.Wanna play a game that me and Hoseok did?" Jimin hyung asked her.

"What game?" She asked.This must be the stupid game we play last week.Please don't.