Chapter 17

"I kissed Kai yesterday." Wait...

"WHAT?!"

All of them scream including my mom,who was just entering the dining room while holding a jug of orange juice. Err... wrong words?

"You kissed someone/Kai?!" All of them shouted at the same time.

"Wait wait wait. The truth is, I didn't kissed him--" I got interrupted by Jimin.

"He kissed you?!Now that just..." He continued to mumbled under his breath. Aish... I feel so guilty now because I just heard he cursing.

"No. He didn't. I mean we don't even kiss. I'm just saying that to draw you guys attention." I said loud and clear. I'm not mad but I feel it.

"Ah~.Why didn't you say so?" Asked Namjoon, resting his head on his both palm and the rest sighed in relive.

"Okay. First question, since when you guys like to take selcas?" I asked, sound like I'm mad.

"Since.... well, I don't know. Ask Jin. He's the selca master among us."He shrugged then pointed to Jin.

"I started to taking selca after we--" Hoseok elbowed him. Hmm... "I mean, after I saw a lot of selca at Twitter and I thought maybe I should try some then, the next thing I know, I addicted with it now." He explained then took a quick selca.Sigh. Face palm.

"Next question," I feel like in a quiz show and I'm the host. Pfft. "Tell me the most reasonable reason why did you guys color your hair?"

I pointed to Hoseok and Jungkook hair since their the most...oh wait Namjoon too and I suddenly remember that Yoongi look some kind of gangster when I saw him on my bed. Jimin is getting handsome and hot and sexy and... I can't described it. Hold up. Why did I just realize that Jin look hot today?Now hold the time up!What is wrong with my mind?!

"We color it because we got bored so we plan to colour it plus it's pretty awesome." Hobbie replied then sticked his tongue out with a wink. I just realize that Hobbie is also getting hotter.

"Okay then.I take that half reasonable.Last one,did you guys took audition?" I exclaimed a bit, sounding like I'm excited.

"Mmwat mwodition?" Asked Jungkook, as he chewed his pancakes. Ah.. he's cute.I like his purple hair.

"I asked you guys to put an audition right?" Are you guys seriously forget my promise?

They look at each other then look at me and repeat.

"Well.... we thought we want to do it after we finish school or maybe Jungkook." Namjoon answered.

"Okay then. Tell me if you want to do it soon." I smiled widely.

**********

"Do we have anything today?" I asked. I think today is...like.. something big is going to happen.

"Oh yeah!We have Club Day!We can choose any club we want!" The Prince exclaimed like a fangirl while Baekhan and me were sharing an eye contact.Are they crazy?

After couple minutes of walking, we finally arrived at school safely and saw all of students everywhere, talking about clubs (and of course there must be flirting). Namjoon told us that today we won't learn anything,just sign up to any club we want and have fun after that.

"HANA!!"

OMO kkamjjagiya!!I startled then sigh in relive once I saw my (girl) friends.Because of their screaming, all of students look at us. Wait... if all girls look at me, that means...

"Run." Baekhan whispered.

The Prince and Baekhan ran away to the left and it seems the fangirls were loading for awhile.