Chapter 14

"Jinjja?!"

"Yup."I nodded.

"Why are you so lucky?"Whinned Eunjung like a little girl.

"But then, the Princes came to my house.We though it was burglar or cats.They showed up by yelling, making us having triple heart attack and Yugyeom almost fainted."I continued.

"Such a spoiler."Hyunra spoke.I just laughed. It is true. They kinda spoiled it but hey, they're my friends.

"Hey, did you guys finished Math works?"Hyunra asked.

"We have homework?"I asked, disbelief. How come I don't remember it?Probably too much fangirl until I forgot about it.

"Well yeah. Math. You better do it now Hana. You know Mrs. Kang when someone didn't finish their homework."Said Hyunra,giving me goosebumps.

We finally reached our class room and I headed to my usual seat, beside Jimin. Are we really early today?It's 7.10 am and students should be here before 7.30.

Eunjung hit her forehead, "Oh man. I left my books at cafeteria. Hyunra, let's go."She pulled Hyunra arm and left me.

Hm...I better do homework first before Mrs.Kang come in.I took my Math book and opened it, searching the homework page. Here it is.153 and 154.Great. My mind went blank right when I read the first questions.

Baekhan walked by me and take a seat at Jimin's. "You really didn't do your homework?"He asked.

"Nope and I don't even remember we had any homework."I groaned while landed my forehead on the desk.

"Here. Let me help you."He took my book and help me answer.

**********

It's 7.55 am.Mrs. Kang and my friends(The Princes) still not here. All of students were only talking and playing around.I'm bored.Most of the girls were talking(seducing) Baekhan, making some of boys jealous.I once said that girls want him right?Well, it is. Including Haneul.Baekhan really uncomfortable with Haneul especially. I feel sorry for him.

I looked up front and found Miss Honey entering our class."Good morning, class."She greeted in English and we greeted her back the same.

"Starting for today, Mrs. Kang will not attend to school due her maternity and soon we will have a practical teacher. As for today, I take her place which mean is we're learning English today."At first we cheered then when Miss Honey mention the last one, we groaned.

THUD!!(a/n:I try to made 'slam the door' sound xD.)

All of us shocked as a big thud from door greet us loudly. This is first time The Princes come late at school.They look like they just got chased by dogs,sweating and messy.

"Mr.Park, mind explain why are you all late?"Miss Honey asked,crossing her both arm.

"Um.. we woke up late."Jimin replied as he smile shyly and brushing his nape.

She sighed and said,"Lucky for you, Mrs. Kang will not attend to school starting today due her maternity. You boys can take your seats."

"Kamsahamnida."They bowed and quickly went to their seat.

"Now class, since we learning English right now, I have an assignment for you all."She smiled at the end, making all of us having confusing faces.

"You will work in pair."Cheered first. "Girls with boys." Now please explain to me why boys are cheering? "But I'll decide who with who."The class fill with groaned.

"I hope I'll get with Hana."Jimin whispered to himself, which made me hear.

"Me too. I don't want to be stuck with someone else except you guys, Baekhan, Bambam and Yugyeom."I said,making him shocked.