Chapter 19

Baekhan POV

"Let's go Bambam, Yugyeom." I smiled.

We started to walked and as soon we out from the school hall, Yugyeom asked, "Do you guys know where we should sign up for the Sing and Dance club?"

Me and Bambam shook our head. Crap. I should have asked Hana about this. I looked back at the hall and she's gone, with the 6 boys and Eunjung and Hyunra.

"We probably need to ask someone." I scratch my head and look around, hoping there will be anyone could help us.

"Haneul-ah!" Dammit Yugyeom!Why do you called her? As she heard her name were called by him, she smiled from ear to ear and running towards us.

"Nae oppa?"

"Do you know where we could sign up for SD club?" Bambam asked.

"Oh. You guys wanna join the club? Let's go together then. I wanna sign up for the club too." Is she always talking in annoying girly tone? I made a disgust face and look away, hoping she will not see.

We walked together and passed couple blocks. Behind our class building, there's another building and Haneul said it's Music Building. They named it like that because it has three dance practice rooms,three audio rooms, two instruments rooms and a room where you can relax.

We stopped in front 'Dance Practice Room #1' door and Haneul opened the door for us. In there, we saw EXO were dancing to an unfamiliar song for us.

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla♡

The song stopped with Kai the only one stood up with a green cap in his hand while the others knelt down with their right knee.

"Wow!!Daebak!" We clapped as they surprised,seeing us. Even I just heard it for 5 seconds, it still sound awesome.

"Didn't hear you guys were coming." Said Kai as he put the cap on his head.

They all laid down on the cool brown floor while the four of us went to them. I can see that Haneul is really happy to see them.

"You guys came here to sign up the Sing and Dance Club?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nope. We came here to dig a hole." Yugyeom joked and only some of us laugh.

"I'll take that as a yes." Baekhyun rolled to my side and pointed to table at the corner of the room.

"Sign your name and class." We nodded and went to the table.

"Baegopa~.D.O-ah, I want to eat something~." I stopped writing my name and feel shiver all over my body. Was Chanyeol the one who said that in girly tone?

"No." I took a glance at them and saw D.O stood up with his hand on his waist.

"Starting today,you all will learn cooking!I'm tired being the one who cook all day!!" He yelled at them like a mother mad at her children.

Lay raised his hand.(-ω-)/ "D.O-ah. Please don't forget me. I always help you cook."

"Yeah yeah. Except you Yixing. But all of you," He sighed "We are going to Cooking Club."

"ANDWAE!!" All of them yelled except Suho, Lay and Xiumin. They just laid on the floor and rolled their bodies.

"Whoever the last one reach the cooking room,is gonna washes dishes the whole day and do the laundry for a year." D.O suddenly threatened them and ran away.