Work In Progress!

Now I know that this book is over and I have a new book to be working on, however, lately I've been inspired to revamp this book! I will be remastering The Runaway Prince into something with better story line, character development, detail, and most importantly, FLUFF! This vrrion unfortunately won't be chapter by chapter and I will be working independently to complete it first. I guess you could say that this was a rough first draft of the story to get my thoughts in check. No, I won't be deleting this book, but the revamastered version will be published along side it. Now, I'm almost certain the storyline won't be exactly the same as this one, IT WILL BE BETTER!

So, I now present to you....

The Runaway Prince Revamped

The Runaway Prince
Revamped

There was a kingdom, once upon a time, where sorcery ruled over the land. Of course, the people of the land hadn't known of the magic until the good king of Fiore passed, leaving his wife and two children in despair. The queen tried her hardest to keep up with running the kingdom and managing her young children, but it was to no avail. She was forced into marraige with a cruel new ruler with dark sorcery and dark intentions.
Now, the prince had magic of his own. It was a terrifying discovery for the new king and he feared that once he was old enough, the prince would take back the throne. So he locked the prince away, and made him out to be a monster that needed to be contained, discouraging him from ever using his power. Why? Because the king wanted that power all to himself.
The prince spent years isolated from his mother and sister, only being allowed to see them periodically. However, over the years a girl out the window caught his eye. With nothing else to do and being entranced by her beauty, watching her became his pastime.
While he has constantly tried to escape the clutches of the new king by running away from the palace, on one attempt, he suddenly runs into the girl from his window. Now here poses the question; Will love conquer all, Or will tragedy overrule?

Coming Soon

(And by soon, I mean whenever I get off my lazy ass to write it)