Do me a favor

Do me a favor. I've been thinking of a few fanfics that I'd like to see. But for SOME STRANGE REASON nobody can think of it for themselves. Either that.... or they're like me and too lazy to write it themselves. So I'm going to give you guys a few ideas for fanfics. And if you decide to write them, let me know somehow... like Idk tag me, because I'd like to read. If they are really good, or I particularly like it, I'll give you a shout out. However, they have to be GOOD.

Good Writing (best grammar and sentence structure, and spelling you can manage)
Good storyline (it's not just all over the place)
LET IT BE UNIQUE! (Even though it's already pretty unique because nobody has written it apparently)

Also, comment here if you take the challenge.

So #1
I'd like to see Edolas coming to earthland. Opposed to earthland going to Edolas (There are a few of these, but all I've found at most is two and they never update)

#2
Natsu's original parents (Yup 400 yrs) somehow are transported 400 years in the future and meet natsu (I've never seen this. I REALLY want to read something like this)

#3
Younger Team Natsu (+whoever you'd like to take) time travel into the future to see their future selves (kinda inspired by the OVA when they went back to natsu's worst memory. Except SWITCHED! wouldn't it be cool if they made contact though?)

#4
Natsu as a celestial spirit (pretty self explanitory)

#5
Igneel coming back to find natsu at the guild and seeing what happens from there

Whale. That's all I've got for now. I'll tell you in future authors notes if I'd like to read any other topics. Happy writing!