TWENTY-FIVE

I'm leaving my past and starting a new chapter.

Jaxon

We left that place as fast as Landon came in. I carried Jordan out and I didn't care if she was covered in her own throw up. I'm just glade that she's safe and nothing happen to her, except the drug part.

We're back at Chicago, so might as well stay and not go back to that hell place. I said good bye to Cass and Clay, but I didn't care that they left, I was excited that they left.

No wonder I never told Clay and Cass my darkest secrets; I'm not connected to them as to Landon.

Greyson is being a fûckin ass, because he said, 'in not leaving my best friend side.' I wasn't going to deal with his shît today so I ignored him and made him follow me. I just shot a man. My half brother! I'm not going to deal with a fûckin dibshît right now.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I need to clean her up and I have to deal with Greyson." I patted Landon on the back and he said okay and something else, but I'm to tired to understand.

Landon dropped Clay and Cass off in the airport and then dropped me, Jordan and Greyson at my house. I walked in and told Greyson to sleep on the couch.

"I'm not going-"

"Sleep on the damn couch or so god help me, I'll shot your brains out." I gave him a look which made him shut his mouth. I walked up stairs and walked towards my room then to the bathroom.

I gently laid her down on the floor and started to turn on the water and clog the drain when it went warm. I looked back to Jordan and sighed. I walked on my knees and came close to her and sat her up. I let her sit against the cabinet under the sink, and slowly started to undress her. She would say things but I know she's still passed out. When she was completely bare to me, I stood up and bent down and cradled her against my chest.

I walked towards the tub which was almost full and gently placed her down. I shut off the flow of the water and rubbed my eyes. I took off my shirt because it smells like throw up and blood. I looked down to my hands and see spots of blood but I stare at it longer then needed.

I can't believe I killed my half brother.

I shook my head and reached for the shampoo and when I placed some in my hand I jumped when her hand wrapped around my wrist. I followed her hand, towards her eyes and my face falls. "I'm sorry."

She stared at me but didn't say anything. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I clench my jaw so I won't start to yell at myself for being so fûckin stupid that I can live a normal life.

Her hand goes up my arm and lands on my cheek. Her thumb whips across my cheek, and I then found out I was crying.

"Why are you sorry? Nothing happen to me."

I shook my head, "terrible things happen to you Jordan...and I was the one who caused it. I knew my life was too fûcked up from the start of my childhood, so I don't know why I thought I can live a normal life with someone like you-"

"I told you. I told you move on. Move on from your past. He's gone. You're out of a gang, start something with me. Jaxon," she sat up and and placed both her hands on my cheek. She made me stare at her and she said, "those things might have happen to me, but I'm moving on. And I know I can't forget those things, I can't. But I'm starting a new chapter and I want to start it with you Jaxon. So, flip your page, and let's make a new chapter together."

I stared hard at her, while she gave me a soft smile. I place my forehead on hers, "okay."

I kiss her and held her with one arm since the other one has soap on it. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me with a smile on her lips.

She pulls away and looks at me in the eye with a huge grin on her face. "I love you." She says.

I can't help but smile too, "I love you more." She laughs and then out of the blue she pulls me down, making me go in the tub. I give a soft gasp when the warm water hit my chest and my pants. "Jordan." I said while I stopped myself from falling on her.

"Shower with me." She said.

I jerk my head back and made sure I heard her right. "What?"

She laughed at me and pecked my lips and then ran a hand through my hair. "Shower with me."

"I don't-"

"Please."

I stared into her eyes and I didn't see myself winning this fight. I groan and roll my eyes. "I guess I can use a shower." I smile and she laughs. I got up while the water rocked and made tiny waves. I shook my hand and got most of the soap off my hand.

My pants felt uncomfortable around my legs, so I quickly hurried and got them off. I tossed them to the side, not caring where it landed and stared at her. She was standing while she pulled her hair out of her ponytail, letting it fall against her shoulders.

I felt my lungs stop working and I felt my heart pick up. My mouth went dry while I felt it come apart slightly. I didn't know she unclog the drain, but I started to feel the water slowly go down. She smiled at me and walked the two feet that was separated us. I backed up one step but ended up hitting the shower wall. I stared down at her while she looked at me and glued herself on me.

I clenched my jaw and I took slow breaths. Her hands went out in front of her and one hand landed on my chest while the other reached behind me and turned on the shower head. She laughed at how I was reacting, but I was confused.

I was confused of how she was reacting to all this. Her hands went to my waist and she pulled at my boxers, "I think you need to take off this if you want to shower." She laughed.

I shook my head. "I'm not risking it. I'm glade that I came this far into being naked around you. I'm not going to lose this moment with bad memories." I kissed her forehead and reached for the shampoo.

"So. Who's washing who's hair first?" I asked while she laughed.

*****

No I didn't forget, I was just really busy this day.

And I know this chapter was short, but for the last chapter, I'm making it long, and beautiful, and amazing.

So. Thursday you'll see how it is.

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS