SIXTEEN

I'm done. Move on.

Jaxon

I walked into the house and made my way towards the couch. I sat down and sighed. I closed my eyes and draped my arm over my eyes.

I didn't know where they were, but I'm not going to look for them for a while.

I didn't know I crashed out until someone was touching my face. I slowly open my eyes, but my hand was now covering my eyes.
"Stop Jordan." Her fingers were soft but I wasn't in the mood to be touched or in a mood to talk.

I moved my arm back over my eyes and shifted a little till I got comfy and started to go back asleep. Her finger went down my jaw towards my neck. "Jordan. I'm not in the mood. I'll talk to you later. Let me sleep." I said while my voice was hoarse.

Her finger trailed down my arm, and that's when I grew frustrated. "Jordan. I'm not playing-" I moved my hand and open my eyes but they weren't Jordan's eyes.

Cass.

I groaned and threw my head back. "I don't want to catch up right now Cass. I want to go asleep." I closed my eyes but her hand went around mine.

"But I want to talk."

"But I don't want to." I grunted. I retrieved my hand back and rested it on my chest.

"Come on Jaxon. I haven't seen you for years, and then you come out of no where and all you've been doing is sleeping." She whines.

"Maybe because I drove all the way here. Maybe I'm trying to keep my girlfriend safe. And maybe I just want to sleep." I clenched my jaw and took a deep breath through my nose.

"Why is she your girlfriend?" Her voice turned to disgust in seconds. My eyebrows furrowed and I slowly open my eyes and see her glaring at me.

"Because I love her. And I want to spend the rest of life with her. So maybe that's why she's my girlfriend."

Her face turned red and she sat right next to me. "But you don't even know her." She said, while her voice held anger and was starting to get loud.

"Yes I do. And I know I love her." I said while I moved away from her. "Look, Cass. I don't want to talk about my relationship, not if your Jordan then it will happen. But you're not. You're Cass. So please don't talk about my relationship and let me sleep." I was about to close my eyes, by she gripped my face.

"Look Jaxon. She not good for you. She made you start looking behind your back for gangs-"

I barked out a laugh. "You think she's the reason I'm hiding." I shook my head while I pushed back her hands and stood up. "You're wrong, and please. If you ever say Jordan is not good for me, then you need help. She keeps me sane. She helps keep my demons away, and I think I just picked one up right now."

Her face turned red and she opened her mouth to say something but I wasn't going to listen to her. "Now. Don't talk about Jordan, or my relationship. I'm going to sleep. Let me sleep and please don't touch my face. It's only for Jordan to touch and kiss." I winked at her and turned around and walked up stairs.

I found myself in the middle of the hall way looking around. I heard voices but I didn't know where it was coming from. I walked to the end and push open the door. I felt my body relax and I walked in. She was laying on her back while she was talking.