TWO

This is what a true family looks like.

Jordan

We walked into a house that I never seen or been to.

Jaxon didn't want to tell what was going on and I kept asking what does he mean, but he's always the type to be stubborn and lock it up tight in him.

He walked in, not knocking on the door while I was dragging the dirty dress. It's night time still and there is light showing from the window.

I walk in bare foot and close the door softly behind me. "Jaxon. Where are we." He looks over his shoulder and smiles.

We continue to walk more in and slowly I start to see a kitchen, but that's when I see another women there. I bring my eyebrows together and was starting to slow down because I'm in some women's house without her knowing. But that's when I see tattoos.

Landon.

Jaxon walks up to them while Landon turns around with a plate filled with food. He jumps slightly and then he smiles when he sees Jaxon.
"Wow. Didn't think you would come back so quickly."

"Yeah, what happen to hacking into systems for him and that girl." Jaxon says while he walks to him and takes the plate and walks away.

Landon scowls at him and that's when I start to walk in more. He looks away from him and looks to me. His face lights up and he starts to chuckle. He looks over to Jaxon who's sitting down at the table. "When I said to go get her and don't give up, I didn't think you would go to the altar and snatch her away. But hey, I did the same thing. And it works so well." He says while he walks to me with open arms.

I start to walk to him and wrap my arms around his waist. He hugs me tight and pulls away while still having his arms on my shoulder. I look up with a smile. "Did he pick you up and run away with you?" He smiled down at me.

I chuckled and shook my head, "No, I was the run that ran away. I couldn't marry someone who I don't love."

His smiles grows even bigger. "That's what I told her. She can't marry a rich man just because her parents made her for his money. So I went there and snatched her way, and now she's all mine." He looked over his shoulder and I look to, and see a really beautiful girl talking to Jaxon.

He looks back at me, "Hungry? Come on." He walks to this girl, I think she his girl friend. I never seen her before, but I'm glade he found some one.

He's a good guy.

He starts to make me a plate and that's when she turns towards me with a smile. "Hello Jordan. I know you don't know me but I know you." She says while she comes up to me with her hand out. "My name is Denise."

I shake her hand and smile. "Well, nice to meet you."

"You couldn't do it right? Marry someone whom you don't love right." She says while she pulls me to the living room, making me sit down.

"It just didn't seem right. Like when he asked, I don't know why I said yes. But I did, but when he kept talking about the wedding it just didn't excite me and I didn't want to be in one that I don't love. And when the day came, I wished that I could die right there. You know?"