EIGHT

I'm alive?

Jordan

The first thing I feel is hands around my body. Touching me. Touching my head. Then I start to hear muffles. Then my head starts to pound. I close my eyes tighter and moan in pain.

"She's fine. She'll just need stitches." The voice says while I barely understood it. I slowly open my eyes but close it when the sun beams on them.

My hand slowly goes up to my face but it gets pushed down.

"Jordan." I groan in response, and that's when they sit me up. I groan and slowly open my eyes. And the first thing I see is Jaxon. He sighs and then pulls me in a hug.

I weakly hug him and he pulls away. "You're okay. It was just a family who's breaks didn't work and slammed into us. No one is here. But you did cut open your forehead." He says while his fingers goes to my forehead and touches tender skin which I hiss.

"Sorry."

"Move." Landon says while he pushes Jaxon out of the way and comes up real close. "Oooo, that would be a nasty ass scar. But a really cool one." He said, but he then gets pushed by Denise.

"Look down Jordan." I do and her hands hovers over the spot. "I think I have my medical kit, I can stitch it up, so it can heal and not get infected." She walks away and I look down and see I'm sitting on the hood of the car.

I look around and see the sun is up and cars pasting by us. "Wher-Where are we?" I say while I look around, still confused. I look back to Jaxon and I barely noticed that he has a busted lip. But Landon only has slashes on his arms.

"Still like two miles away from the gas station." Jaxon says.

"Where's the family?"

"Let them go, but they didn't go far when Landon shot their tires and they looked confused so they called an tow truck and went away."

"Why didn't you call the cops."

"And have someone dress up as one and find us. No hunny. Not today." Landon says while he walks over to Denise.

"No one is here Jordan. We're fine. We were just waiting for you to wake up. I didn't want to start to drive and you waking up having a panic attack in the car. The hit wasn't that bad, just dented the back somewhat bad. But I can always get us another car. The place we are going, I have," I swear I saw his eyes glister with happiness, "connections."

I roll my eyes "of course you do." I start to get off the hood of the car but Jaxon stops me by putting his hands by both side of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked while I looked up looking at his eyes.

"Nothing. I just don't want you standing up. I can assure you, that you have a concussion. And that means you can't do anything." He said while leaning in. I leaned back.