TWENTY

What?!

Jordan

I took another step back while his lips grew into a smile. A wicked smile. My eyes started to pool with tears. "I don't want to." I said while my voice cracked.

His eyes rolled while he walked towards the bed. "Listen. I need to explain and then we explain to," he looks towards me and takes a seat. "Jaxon." My heart drops down to the floor while his eyes saw my fear.

I shook my head, "I want to le-"

"I'm not finish Jordan." His hands went behind him as he leaned on them. He cocked his head to the side while I glued myself on the wall. "You saw me before, why act surprised when you're here?" He raises an eyebrow. "It's not like this is new to you." He laughs, "what was it? One? Two times? You've been kidnap before, and Jaxon always found a way to get to you, so why are you scared?"

I swallowed hard. I took a glance at the door and then back at him, "because it all lead to the same thing." I blinked back the tears and pushed back the memories.

His smile widens, "oh, well...it's going to happen again. Just letting you know." He stands and that's when I sprinted towards the door. I yanked open the door and went to sprint but slammed into a chest. I screamed when their arms wrapped around me and lifted me up, and walked me back to the room. They tossed me on the bed and walked out. The door closed with a click while I sobbed.

"Okay, let's start by this. My name Jerron, my men call me J." I look up with blurry eyes, and see him leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. His face was blanked but with the next sentence, his face turned dark, while his eyes held furry in them. "My brother is Jaxon Hunt."

My breathing got caught in my throat while my eyes grew big. I shook my head, "he doesn't have a brother-"

"Oh yes he does." He pulls himself off the wall and stalks forward till I push myself all the way towards the wall while he stops at the edge of the bed. He leans down till we're eye level, "he's the one that killed my mother. So I'm here to kill one thing he loves. You."

*****

Jaxon

"You piece of shît!" I smacked Clay's head and pushed Landon out of the way.

"What the fûck man!" They both said.  I pushed  Clay out of the way from the computer and typed in more codes. "How the fûck do you get to say you're a expert in hacking if you can't even hack into street cameras!" I yell, while I hacked into them and downloaded the film.

He was silent.

Fûcker.

I reviewed them all and switched through the different ones in this street and saw three black cars. I clenched my jaw, because who else just drives around in a group of black cars and tinted windows.

I looked at the license plates and no figure. Nothing.

I watched him get out and walk over to the house. My hand tighten around the mouse and continued to watch.

He climbed the fence and after like five minutes I see more men come out and walk over to the fence. My heart pounded against my chest and that's when I see a guy carrying her body of his shoulder and tossed her over the fence till another guy caught her. They walked over to the car and I almost threw the mouse.

He was the last one to leave and I saw him look around and then at the street post. He smiles and raises an eyebrow. He climbs the fence and sits on it while he reaches in his jacket and pulls out a paper. He jams in into a seal of the wood and jumps off and walks away, towards the car and takes off.

My eyes grow wide while I push away from the computer and run out of the room. I hear them call after me but I'm running down stairs and push Greyson out of the way. I pull open the front door and run to the side of the house.

I push past the weeds and climb up the fence. I look around and after a good two minutes of looking, I finally found it. I pull it out and jump off. By the time I land on my feet, I hear Clay and Landon run outside.

I open it and read.

So I guess you haven't lost your skills. I wonder how many hours it took you to find this. Anyway, how was the drug? Good? Wasn't it a wonder feeling?! Oh don't worry, your women felt the same. Poor thing. Anyway, here's the address to where we are. Because one thing you should know about me, Jaxon, I'm a man who doesn't like to wait. So, met me at 1590 cable ranch rode. It's in Chicago. I'll be flying tonight, so I expect you to do the same. See you there.
J

My jaw clenches and I turn around and push the note into Landon's chest. I walk with furry in my steps. I slam my feet down each step up the stairs and breathe through my nose. My jaw ticks and I push open the door with a bang. I walk towards the bags and throw everything in there. I grab both bags and walk out.

"Jaxon." I ignore Landon and walk past him. He sticks out his hand and tries to stop me but I yank myself away from him. "Jaxon!"

"What?!" I snap and turn towards him. He holds a glare on his face while I do the same while my jaw continues to tick.

"You're not going by yourself."

"Watch me." I went to turn but he grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me close. We stare eye to eye while both our eyes held anger.

"We're all going. Not just you. All. Now stop, I know how you fee-"

"No you fûckin don't! You don't know Landon!" I drop the bags and push him away. "You don't know the feeling when you know someone else has someone you love and they torture them just to get to you! You don't know how it is when you love someone and found out they raped her constantly! You don't know that feeling! You don't! So don't say you understand! Denise never been kidnap and been raped! So don't say you know the feeling!" I push back the tears while he stares at me with a glare. I look behind them and see everyone staring at me.

I grab the bags off the floor and walk out. I walk towards the bus stop and wait till get pick up and find my way back to Chicago.

*****

....

Erh um, how was it?

Yeah.....

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS