TWENTY-FOUR

Landon to the rescue.

Landon

"Ughhh, he's a pain in my ass!" I groaned while he clicked on me. I turned towards Clay who was trying to get us tickets, "he said to bring...stuff." I smiled at the front desk person who gave me a nasty aśś look which I gave one back to her.

"Okay, thank you." Clay said, and then reached out for the tickets she gave him. He gave her a tight smile and we both walked away.

"Any fûckin louder!" He hissed and then smacked my head. I clenched my jaw and took a deep death in. "Look, I don't know where you and Jaxon got the idea of smacking my head, but it's getting annoying." I pushed him away.

"What did he say?"

"He said that he's there but he doesn't have a gun. He said that he left it because he didn't want to get caught by security here. So we need to get guns." I said while I looked around to see if anyone was watching us.

I looked back at him and see him rolling his eyes and looking anywhere but me. I clenched my jaw and took a deep breath in. "Look. I don't need your fûckin saggy aśś coming if you don't even want to get guns when we are there. I don't know how you work, but I'm his fûckin best friend and I need to fûckin be there to save him and his girl. If you have a problem, you can stay here with your ugly aśś and your sister can do same. So, shut the fûck up and let's go, we're going to miss our flight." I pushed him with my shoulder and walked towards Denise.

I pulled her close and walked to the spot where we have to wait for our plane.

*****

"Greyson. For the fifth fûckin time! Just stay here with the girls!"

"Okay! Damn! I just wanted to classify it Landon!" I slapped him.

"What the fûck are you talking about!? Just fûckin say here with them! Okay, I'm wasting time, I need to go." I got out of the car and jogged to the back and got three guns.

"Be careful." She whispered. I smirked up and see worry in her eyes.

"Babe, you should say that to the people in there." I leaned towards her and gave her a peck, but I slipped one gun in her hands. I leaned towards her ear and whispered, "I don't trust him. I fee like you two can protect yourself better then he can. So, the safety is on, and I taught you how to switch it off. You'll be fine, I'll be back with my best friend and his girl."

I peck her cheek and closed the door.

And that's when me and Clay jogged towards the wearhouse.

"Are you ready to see some action?" I said while I raised my eyebrow but he can't see since it's fûckin dark. See, I don't know why we can't do it in the day, it's not like cops drive by here often.

"Just shut the fûck up for once damn."

"Just shut the fûck up for once damn" I mocked. "Move." I pushed him out the way because now I'm pissed off. I kicked down the door and stomped in.