TWENTY-SIX

Does this count as a new beginning?

Jaxon

Months past by. Months since me and Jordan became closer. I cleaned myself up, and I know Jordan noticed since she's always says something about it.

Landon did too. I laughed at what he's doing.
Let's just say, I'll be calling him Dr. Xyne for awhile. Denise taught him some things but he's still can't even look at needles without getting light headed.

Three month since the thing with the kidnaping, I asked her what he said about her having babies. I asked it like a joke but I got a different reaction.

This is how it went.

I ran my hand through her hair while she rested her head on my chest. My mind kept replaying the memories of her screaming on the chair. Yelling, saying that if I loved her why I kissed Cass.

But then my mind went to my brother, and how he said he was going to kill her but my mind replayed one thing. -"since she can't have kids."

I blinked a couple of times and then looked down to her, "Jordan." Her eyes found mine and I asked, "do you want to have kids some day?"

She blinked a couple of times and I saw her face pale. "W-what?" Her voice cracked.

I sat up against the head board and smiled at her. "Do you want to have ki-"

"I'm sorry- i-i cant do this." She got up and ran towards the bathroom closing the door close and locking it.

I blinked and stared at the door. What? I got up and made my way towards the door and knocked. "Jordan...I won't ask again, but was it because I asked that question?" My mouth went dry and my hand turned clammy.

The other side was silent and now I know silent and be deadly. The thick air that surround me was dreading. I licked my lips and went to knock on the door but it was pulled open.

Her eyes were puffy and blood shot red and my heart ached because I was the one that caused it. "Jord-"

"I need to tell you something. If we want to be together, I have to be honest with you." She took a deep breath in and straighten her shoulders. She walked past me and sat on the edge of the bed. I followed her and sat on the floor right in front of her.

"When-When I was in the hospital and-um." She looked down at her hands. "When we had that little moment of ours, the doctor came in after my surgery-and-and." She looked up took deep breaths in. "This is too hard." She murmured to herself.

"Jordan-"

"No Jaxon." She took a deep breath in and shook her hands. "I can do this." She gave me a small smile and continued. "The doctor came in and told me I had a fetus."

My heart stopped and my lungs felt like they got crushed.

"But I lost it and my uterus got infected by a tear and from the fetus." She took another breath in and looked at her hands again. "He said my uterus was so badly infected that he had no choice but to cut it out." She whipped her cheek. "I-I can't have-ki-kids of my o-own." She chocked out. Her shoulders moved with her quiet sobs.