TWENTY-THREE

I'm sorry

Jaxon

I started to rub my wrists against the rope, but who ever he sent to tie me up to this chair, came back and punched my jaw and then went to tighten the rope. My legs aren't tied down so, I went to kick him but he went to the side and tighten my wrist.

"You're a low life bîtch!" I spat while I looked at Jerron. I kicked around while I tried to head butt this guy but he tightens my wrist and walks away, walking out of the door.

"I may be, but I no mother killer-"

"IM NOT THE KILLER!!" I yelled while I thrashed around again and tried to move my wrist but they are so tight my wrist hurt and they are slowly turning numb.

He looked at me with a blank face. "I watch from the cameras in here. And once I see that you're begging for her to stop, I'll come in and kill her. Put her out of her misery. I bet she's trying too since she can't have kids." He smirks while my heart drops.

I stop moving and stare at him. "What?"

He smiles this time and winks at me. "Have fun brother." And then he starts to walk to the door.

"JERRON!" I yell.

He doesn't even bother me a look, as he opens the door and walks out.

"JERRON!" I jump in the chair while I stare at the door and then at her. Her head is still hung low but I look to her stomach. I stare longer then needed but my heart skips a beat but then it falls. "YOURE LYING!! YOURE A LYING PIECE OF SHÎT!!"

I can't feel my hands. I look to them and see them purple and white. The rope around my wrist are seeking into my skin, making my skin white. I throw my head back and yell. I yell because I can't even get out of fûckin rope!

I look to my wrist and start to move them around, trying to make the rope become loose. But stop when I heard her sigh. My head goes up slowly while my breathing stopped. Her eyes are on me while she stares at me with a blank face.

"Jordan. Listen to me. Throw everything up. Throw it all up." I say while my voice is soft. She tilts her head and then her eyes grew wide. Her eyes start to pool with tears and I know I failed.

I shake my head, "no. Jordan, it's okay. I won't hurt you. I promise you." I say soft again but she starts to pale and her hands start to shake in the rope.

"St-stay a-a-away." She whispered and my heart starts to unwind. She pushes herself into the chair and she tries to move her legs back but they tied her legs down.

"Jordan. I'm not Sañtiago. I promise-"

She blinks and then leans forward. I stare at her as her eyes roam around my face. "Why are you here?" She asked with so much disgust.

My eyebrow furrow, "I'm here for you Jordan."

"No! Leave me alone Hector!" She yells while she pushes herself back against the chair again. I clenched my jaw and breathe in. "Jordan. It's Jaxon. Throw up. Throw up the poison in you. It will help you. I promise-"

Her face turns sad and her tears stream down her face. "You promised me Jaxon! You promised that I wouldn't get hurt in any way! But guess what! You let that happen! You let me get ra-"

"STOP!" I yelled. My eyes started to tear too. "I KNOW WHAT I PROMISED! I KNOW THAT! I KNOW I DIDNT GET THERE IN TIME! TWICE! I KNOW THAT JORDAN!" My heads falls. "I tried. I tried to be there. I tried to stop it in time. But I failed. I failed." I whispered. A tear falls and I close my eyes to hold back the rest.

I take a deep breath in and look back at her. She stares at me with nothing in her eyes. Like she's dead. I swallow hard and look at her. "Jordan." She tilts her head and then she throws up. She throws up the yellow fluid and doesn't stop. I close my mouth and close my eyes. I hear her go again and hear it hit the ground.

"That's right. Keep throwing up the poison. Keep going Jordan." When I hear stop I slowly open my eyes and see her head hanging low while he shoulders move with each breath she takes. Tears stream down my face as I just watch her.

"How can you say that Jaxon?" She whispers. I watch her and don't say anything. She still has her head hung low while she talks again. "How can you say you love me but then go behind my back and kiss...kiss her?!" She looks at me while I still say nothing.

"You kissed Cass but you say you love me!? How can you say you love me but kiss someone else!!? How Jaxon!?" She yells but then throws up again.

"It's the drug talking Jordan. Keep throwing up. You'll feel better-"

She screams while she pushes herself back but ends up leaning to far back, which tips the chair back making her fall backwards hard. "Jordan?!" She thrashed around while screaming and I can't anything but just watch. "DONT TOUCH ME!" She screams.

I close my eyes while my heart is completely shattered. I hear her scream while I thrash around in rope. I hear the chair move around while she screams in terror. "Stop." I say while I thrash around and I close my eyes tighter when she screams louder.

"NOOOO!!!!" She screams.

Tears fall down my face and I yell. "Stop! Help her!" I yell while I open my eyes and look towards the door. I thrash around and yell at the door.

"HELP HER!" The door opens while I hear him laugh.

"I'll help. I'll help her alright. I'll put her out. Let her sleep nicely."

And then the door closes.

*****

I'm so sorry it's late and short. I woke up sick so I slept like for the whole day.

I'm sorry.

Anyway next one would be longer and....something.

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS