NINETEEN

...help me

Jordan

My head hurts while I groan from the pain. "What the." I say while I feel myself on the bed. My hand searches for Jaxon but I don't feel him. I groan while I roll around the bed. I rub my eyes while I sat up.

I open my eyes but that's when my stomach curled and my eyes grew huge while I jumped off the bed running to where the bathroom was. My hand covered my mouth but when I ran to where I thought the bathroom was, it wasn't there, I only saw a wall.

I looked around and saw Jaxon pointing to one side. I run over to where ever he's pointing at because I'm trying so hard not to throw up on someone's elses floor. I run over there but it's just another wall, and that's when my stomach curls again and that's when I couldn't hold it back.

My legs shake and can barely hold myself up, my back tenses up, and my eyes water. When I'm done I groan because my body feel so weak. I wipe my mouth with my arm and look over to where Jaxon was.

He stares at me with one emotion in his eyes, but he looks down at the floor. I look around for the bathroom so I can brush my teeth, but all I see is plain walls surrounding us. I look back to the bed and see it with no sheets or blankets. Metal frame and twin size mattress. My eyebrows furrow while I look back to where Jaxon was, but he's gone.

"Jaxon?" I call out and my head snaps to the bed when I hear it creak. He sits on the bed looking at his gun. "Jaxon?" I walk closer to him but he doesn't answer me.

"What's wrong?" I stand right in front of him and that's when he slowly lifts up his head and stares at me in the eye.

"I was wrong." That's all he said.

My face grew into confusion while I tilt my head. "What?"

He smiles at me and then stands up till we're chest to chest. I look up to him while he stares down at me with that same smile. "I was wrong.

"Wrong about what? Jaxon. You're not making any sense."

"I never loved you. Why would I love someone who've got raped. Who's afraid of one single man."

I get taken back which makes me take a step away from him. "What?" My heart beats faster while my chest tightens with my fist.

He laughs, "you heard me Jordan. I made mistake to ever saying I love you. Why would I?! Look at you!" He points the gun at me while my eyes gloss.

"You're lying!" I take another step back while he barks out another laugh at my comment.

"Why the hell would I be lying!?" He takes a step closer while I take another back. My eyes pool with tears while I breath hard.

I shake my head, "you're lying." I hiss at him while one tear falls down then the rest surely follows after.

He smiles while he shrugs his shoulders, "maybe. Maybe not." He cocks his head, "which one do you believe." He puts his hands behind his back while he rocks back and forth.