EIGHTTEEN

Not her. Why her!? WHY NOT ME!!?

Jaxon

I slowly sat up and looked around. I felt my eyebrows furrow, "Jordan? What are you doing?" She was sitting at the corner on the ground hugging herself while tears streamed down her face.

I got up and quickly walked over to her, but when I bent down and was about to touch her, she disappeared. I jumped and stared at that spot but then look around and see her at the bed.

"How'd you move so fast?" I got up again and went to her while she stared at me with wide eyes. She shook her head no while sticking out her hand. I stopped and watched her. Her other hand came up and I saw a blade.

"No Jordan. Put it down." Her mouth closed shut while more tears came out. "Jordan!" I rushed over to and was about to grab the blade but she's gone.

"What the hell?!" I rolled to my side and looked at her and see her pointing a gun at me. My eyes grew wide and I put my hands up in surrender.

"Woah, Jordan. Calm down. You're okay." I said making my voice soft.

She shook her head, "you're the one that made me get rape! You're the one that made me have nightmares! You're the one that made get shot! You ruined my life! I hate you!" She pulled the trigger and I closed my eyes waiting for the pain.

I looked down to my chest and stomach and saw nothing. I looked up and see she sat at the corner while my cousin walks towards her while looking at me with a smirk.

I rushed over to her but he pulled out a gun and aimed at her. She gasped while he sobs continued to come out. "Leave her. Hurt me,  not her." I said while I slowly crept closer.

He shook his head while his smile grew, "I like to see you in pain cousin."

"Don't do something that leads to you to your death."

He laughed, "I'm already dead, how are you not?" I felt my eyebrows furrow, and he cocked his head to the side.

"I know how to make you die, not by just killing you, but by killing your heart." He laughed and I rushed over but he pulled the trigger and it went straight to her head.

I yelled and I went to tackle him but he disappeared at the last second making me hit the wall. I groan but looked towards her and saw she was gone.

"What he hell is going on!" I got up and see her on the bed tied up with her mouth taped and naked. Her eyes are huge while they held tears, she was trying to talk as she shook.

I rushed over but I heard a gun cocked and I slowly looked to my right and see Louis smirking holding a gun at my temple. "I'm going next. You have to wait." My jaw clenched and closed my eyes.

"It's not real. Jordan is right next to me laying down next to me with her beautiful smile." I felt my lips curl up a little and I open my eyes.

She's smiling down at me while I lay on the bed. I sit up and rest against the head board. "I have thing to tell you." She giggles and I can't help but smile.