FOUR

Help me...

Jordan

"That's what happen last night?" He asked while I just nodded.

I breath in but when I exhaled it came out shaky. I looked down at my hands, pushing back the tears but slowly they started to come out. I felt him move around and the bed dipping with him. I heard his footsteps stopping in front of me and turning me around till my legs were hanging off the bed. I hiccuped, while another tear fell then slowly the rest followed.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry Jordan. I'm sorry for having you been abused and r-"

I shook my head, "don't say it. I-I can't handle the memories." I said in between hiccups.

I looked up from my hands and stared at his eyes. His face shown sadness while his eyes were holding back tears. "I'm so sorry." He whispered. "If I was so fûckin selfish you would never have been through this, and maybe you would have found someone who loves as much as I do."

I shook my head. "Don't be so-sorry." I said while I wiped away the tears. His hands were on my thighs while he squatted in front of me. The tears fell out of his eyes. My shaky hand slowly wiped them away. "Don't cr-cry."

His hand clamped around my wrist while he leaned in to my touch. My hand was resting on his cheek while he was slowly crying with me. "I can't image your pain." He whispered while more tears fell down.

I choked back a sob, "I'm not i-in pain, ju-just help m-me."

He pulled me in to him while I wrapped my arms around his neck and tucked my head in his neck. He hugged me tight while he shook with each sob he spat out.

"I have a fûcked up life and I just brought you into it." He said while he held back the sobs but his voice had so much emotions.

*****

We spent almost all morning in the room, just holding each other. Saying nothing.

We didn't need to say anything.

My head laid on his chest while one of my leg was on his leg. His hand was on my thigh while the other was wrapped around me. I had my eyes closed, listening to each breath he would take.

"Jordan..."he whispered.

"Mhm."

"At the hospital....I'm so sor-"

He got cut off by the door slamming open while my eyes open fast and I see a smiling Landon walking in with Denise right behind him.

"Well shît, I thought I was about to walk into pôrn or something." He said while Denise slapped his back.

He laughed and started to run towards us. I got wide eyes, and started to untangle myself from Jaxon while he was trying to do the same.