SIX

Where are we going?

Jordan

I sat there staring at a wall for more then an hour. They've been packing up clothes and shoes and more guns, while I stood there lifeless staring at this wall. Their voices were muffles, time seemed to be on my side because everything felt fast. The sun started to set, that's how long I've been staring at this wall.

"Jordan." He said, I barely understood it. He walked in front of me and squatted. I didn't bother looking at him. I tried to stare at the wall with no emotion in my eyes but him staring at me, made my eyes start to water. I felt his hand on my cheek, wiping away the tear.

I blinked and then looked directly in his eyes. "If you knew." I whispered while breathing in a harsh breath, "why didn't you save me earlier?"

His face fell, while his eyes held guilt. "I tried Jordan. I barely slept when I found out. I would hack into cameras at the university, but the film was cut every time you had classes. Even when you walked with Greyson. Jordan. I would try to go to your house but he would always be there. If I ever went in, it would be a death trap for me. Those cars you saw today, they were always there when he was. I couldn't barge in without getting shot at."

His thumb wiped the tears away while I hiccup, "It's not done?...It's going to happen again?" I said while I tried to choke back the sob.

He shook his head. "I'm going to to try so hard for you not to be in any danger. We are going to-"

"So he'll get me?"

"No Jordan-"

"You just said that you'll try your hardest to not get me in danger Jaxon! That means that man I saw today is coming for me!" I said push him backwards and standing up. He falls down on his butt while I stand near him with tears falling down my face.

"I'm going to get raped again Jaxon! I can't do that again Jaxon! Might as well kill myself if anyone wants me again! I can't deal with it again!"

He gets up and stands next to me. "Jordan, he's smart. Maybe smarter then me. But that doesn't mean I have plans to keep you safe. We are going to leave. I have a place in mind. Landon and Denise are coming. We will be safe there. But never. Never Jordan, say you will kill yourself again." He said stepping closer while I had a glare but my lips were quivering.

"I promise to keep you s-"

"You promised me last time! You promised me Jaxon! I got raped so many times! I don't even know how many times Jaxon!"

"I know that! I know that Jordan! A day doesn't go by when I look at you and see you broken, and it broke me even more when you had that dream! I made you be traumatized by them! Jordan," he holds my face in his hands with tears fall down his face while I sob. "Jordan, we are leaving. No one would find us. I promise you that. Landon and I would never let anyone get you. I promise." He chokes back a sob while more tears fall out off my face.

My sob fills the room while he pulls me in and hugs me so I won't break anymore. Our cries is the only thing you can hear.

"I love you Jordan. No one would hurt you. I promise you that." He whispers while he tries not to crack.

"I love you Jaxon."

*****

He had my clothes pack in bags. Some in suitcases. He pull them all down stairs while I went to get us food for the trip, because he said it's a long drive.