THREE

He won't go away...

Jordan

Jaxon really didn't show up.

Well, let me rephrase that.

He did show up, but I was kinda changing and I thought I locked the doors but I guess something's never go the same.

He quickly said sorry and hurried out the doors. I was shocked and kinda scared but I kept telling myself he's dead and Jaxon is not going to turn into a monster like him.

I climbed into bed and stared at the open door. I don't have the windows or curtains open. But always the door. I can't stand a black and quiet room.

Not after so many things happening in a closed off room.

The hall light was on and I turned to my side just watching nothing. I was hoping Jaxon would walk in and lay with me.

But I was wrong.

I started to drift to an empty mind and finally falling into the trap I call; nightmares.

*****

"Why are you hiding love?" He said.

PLEASE! NO PLEASE!

I screamed louder and tried to push away from him. I guess he got fed up so he gripped my neck.

I clawed at his wrist to let go of me and I gasped for air. "Look at me!"

I didn't. I tighten my eyes and thrashed around.

He shook me violently and yelled,"LOOK AT ME!"

I jump up gasping for air. My hands go straight to my neck clawing at it; hoping for air to come in.

"Jordan!"

My chest is moving up and down fast. And I hear my heart pounding. I look around while my vision blurs with tears.

"Jordan"

I look up and see Jaxons eyes.

They are filled with confusion, worry, and fright in them.

"Jordan?....what-what's wrong? What happen?"

And that's when I couldn't help but just throw myself on him and cry on his chest. His arms didn't hesitate to wrap around myself. They rubbed my back while he didn't say anything but just hold me, hoping I wouldn't break on  him.

*****

Let me tell you guys something.

Ever since that part of my life, I could never fall asleep with out having nightmares of them.

I could never fall asleep.

His DominionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara