FOURTEEN

How far?!

Greyson

I drove back to the apartment and called and called. I called for hours and finally. He answered.

Well I thought it was him.

"Hel-"

"JAXON!! YOU MOTHER FÛCKER!! YOURE A LYING PIECE OF SHÎT THAT CAN SUCK MY DÎCK!! HOW FÛCKIN DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU COME AND DELIVER THESE CUTE AŚŚ NOTES AT MY HOUSE!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE JORDAN SUFFER FOR MONTHS THINKING SHE LOST YOU!! WHEN I SEE YOU, IM GOING TO SHOVE MY DI-"

"GREYSON!" She yelled.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Jordan?"

"Why are you yelling through the phone?!"

"Oh my god Jordan! Thanks for calling me and telling me you went to Jaxon!" I said while I placed the phone on the counter and placed it on speaker while glaring at it.

"Look, I wasn't in the right place to come and call you were I went. I can't marry Hector. He's a bad person Greyson. Just know that." Her voiced cracked at the end and my heart dropped.

"What do you mean he's a bad guy?"

"Greyson. It's just- just- he just a bad guy okay. Don't contact him at any cost, okay?"

"Okay. But if only you tell me where you are. Please. I can't handle another day without knowing where you are." I said while my head rested on the counter.

She hesitated at first then she spoke. "No ones there?"

I looked around and checked the door, "no. Not that I know of."

"Seattle."

My grew wide, "what?!"

"Greyson!"

"What! You're at freakin Seattle!! How can you just leave me like that!! You don't even have your medicine!! Oh god Jordan! Are you okay at night!? How's your seizures?! Oh my god!"

"Look, if you quit yelling and making my heart pound fast, I will have a seizure. So stop. And I had a nightmare, and it was the same one-"

"Where you alone?"

"No. Jaxon was there."

I let out a sigh and rubbed my face. "Have you been having them lately?"

"No, well because I haven't been sleeping lately."

"Jordan! The doctor said-"

"I know what the doctor said, but I just can't! I can't! I can't sleep with out my medicine. And I'm afraid. I'm afraid that if I sleep, it would get worse. To the point where he gets me." She whispered the end.

I let a sigh, "okay. But please try to sleep. Sleep with Jaxon next to you. Like we used to do. Remember when you ran out of medicine, you slept next to me and you barely had any nightmares. I think you just have to hold someone so you feel safer. Try that."

"Well, I really can't do that because he's not here-"

"What?! He's not there?!"