When you're looking like this
I just can't resist it
I know sometimes I hide it
But I can't this times 'cause it's gonna defeat me
But you won't believe me, believe me

'Cause I'm a fool for you
And the things you do
I'm a fool for you
And the things, the things you do

I know, I know given a chance I'd do it again
'Cause I can't help myself
'Cause I can't stope myself
I jut love being a fool for you

'Cause I'm a fool for you
And the things you do
I'm a fool for you
And the things, the things you do

This love is tainted.

I looked up at to my girlfriend to see her teary eyed and shocked.

"I'm sorry I've been a dick-"

"Sofi's right here," a booming loud and low voice interrupted me.

I looked down to the front porch to see Alejandro glaring at me with Sofi standing in front of him and Sinu standing next to him staring in adoration. Weird, she should hate me.

An awkward smile made its way onto my face as I sheepishly apologised. I gulped and looked back up to Camila to continue my speech.

I cleared my throat and started speaking, "you've been nothing but a supportive and patient girlfriend to me and I should've known better to just talk things out with you. Camila, I'm so sorry for ignoring you for the past few days-"

"A whole week and two days," she interrupted in a cute high pitched voice with tears brimming her eyes.

"Yes, that- but what I'm trying to say is that, I feel like an a-hole and I'm ready to talk, so please Camila, let me talk to you," I finished with a hopeful gleam in my eyes.

The next thing I know is that she disappeared from her window and I started to feel disappointed in myself and Calum, the plan didn't work.

I froze in my spot feeling my heart ache, did I really hurt her that bad?

I sighed a turned to walk to the car, but Michael rolled down his window and called out, "behind you dumbass, behind you!"

I quickly turned around to see Camila running past her parents in determination to get to me. A wide smile made its way on my face as euphoria exploded in my body.

The plan worked.

She jumped on me and I caught her stumbling back a little, she grabbed my face and smashed our lips together, without thinking I kissed her back harder showing her how sorry I was and how much I missed her.

She pulled back panting while running her thumbs softly up and down my jaw.

"That's the most romantic thing someone has ever done for me and fuck, I'm so turned on right now," she said rather quickly making me laugh at the last thing she said.

"But holy shit, I've missed you so much and I hate you for not answering my calls and text, that's a big dick move, but you did this whole romantic gesture that I'm pretty sure is way out of your comfort zone and I just really appreciate you right now-"

I decided to shut her up by reconnecting our lips. It caught her by surprise, but she kissed me back immediately with the same amount of hunger.

"I still fucking hate you a bit," she pulled back to say, but pulled me back in to kiss me.

"Camila," I mumbled against her lips.

She pulled back and looked at me intently while resting her forehead against mine, "let's talk," I breathed out due to all my breath being lost in that passionate kiss.

"Let's go up to my room," she said breathlessly.

I nodded and gave her forehead a soft peck. She hopped down from my embrace and pulled me towards her house.

I looked back at the car to mouth a 'thank you' to everyone with a wide smile.

"Mija, where are you going?" Sinu called form the lounge.

"My room, to talk things out," she answered quickly.

"I trust you not to do anything wild okay?" She sternly looked at Camila.

"Ewww, I wouldn't do it under the same roof as yous'," she grimaced making me stifle a laugh.

"Oh so you would do it if we weren't here?" Her father growled making her groan.

"No pa, now we need some privacy," she sighed and pulled me upstairs.

She closed her bedroom door and sat down on her bed, I timidly took a seat next to her feeling nervous.

"Speak," she demanded.

I spilled everything, I told her what I told the girls, but I went more into depth. The whole time I was talking I had my head down scared she would think my reason was stupid, but my thoughts were completely smashed when I looked into the sympathetic eyes of my girlfriend, she understood how much pride I took in my independence and it makes me happy that she understands that.

After we had a heartfelt conversation, I held her as she drifted off to sleep and everything felt right, having her here felt right, being with her felt right, being her safety felt right and something just clicked within me.

I was falling for Camila Cabello and I was falling fast and hard.