"I don't mind having company since big brother and Serena are coming with me, too," she smiled.

"Oh, and could I invite Gary and Leafia to see Squishy's results?" Yellow inquired.

"That's fine? But why do you pick them specifically?" she raised her brow.

"W-well, because..." Yellow paused. "G-Gary is learning how to be a Pokemon Researcher and Leafia is helping him out as his- um... assistant!"

"Assistant, huh? Then I guess that's a good excuse for them to be together," she grinned.

"Ahahaha... right," Yellow sweat dropped.

For some reason, I can see that Yellow was feeling intimidated by Squishy, but I don't know why he's upset with her.

"Anyways, do you know where the Dragon-types are residing around here?" I inquired.

"It's right over there," Bonnie pointed to the direction.

"Thanks, I'll be going."

"Alright, we'll check up on you later."

~~~~~~~~~~

Following Bonnie's directions, I arrived to the fields where the Dragon-type Pokemon were enjoying themselves. I recognized a lot of them from my travels like Dratini, Fraxure, Salamence... Oh, and there was a Noivern just like the one Alexa had, too!

"Now that I'm here, what am I supposed to do?"

Then I got a message on my holo caster and it was from Iris.

Since you probably don't know what to do, I wrote down a list of things you need to do for each Dragon-type Pokemon.

It's like she read my mind.

I skimmed through the list of what she wanted me to do for the Dragon-type Pokemon, which includes brushing, cleaning, feeding, washing...

"This is going to be a lot of work..."

~~~~~~~~~~

During the time, I was almost done with all of the tasks, except I have an issue with one of my clients...

"It's not gonna take long, Tyrunt," I said as I brushed him.

According to Iris's instructions, I was tasked to brush his fur collar and clean his teeth after meals. And I also have to work on his behavior and manners because he tends to bite everything in front of him.

"All done! You caused me some trouble, but you're clean now!"

Tyrunt roared cheerfully and trotted away to play with his friends. He was difficult to handle, but I wasn't upset with him since Iris said he was recently revived from a fossil and acts like a child.

"Alright, and the last one is..." I scanned down the list and noticed the name Goomy.

"Isn't this the name of the Pokemon who got Iris sick? So Goomy is located in the pond because his species needs to be kept hydrated and-"

"Pika pika!" Pikachu interrupted.

"What's wrong, Pikachu?"

Suddenly, I was knocked down by Tyrunt, who was crying uncontrollably.

"Tyrunt?! Why are you crying?"

When I looked up at Tyrunt, there was a pile of purple goo on his head.

"What the hell is that?"

I pulled the object off his head and found out that it was a Pokemon.

"Who's this Pokemon?"