TWENTY SEVEN

Wendy followed Lianne through the forest as she hugged herself for warmth in the cold winter air. "When are we going to get there?" Wendy asked her. Lianne just looked at her and continued on her path.

"If you're not going to answer me, then at least tell me your name" Wendy pleaded. Lianne just sighed as she shook her head. "There's no point in hiding my name anymore, they pretty much know it already" Lianne said while turning her head to face Wendy.

"My name is Lianne" she told her with no emotion on her face. "Are we close yet? I'm freezing here" Wendy complained once more but Lianne paid no attention to her. "Be quiet if you don't want me to bring you back to that tree house" Lianne warned her.

After that, Wendy took Lianne's warning and remained quiet and Lianne is silently enjoying the peace for once. Not long after their sma chat, they arrived at Lianne's house. "Are they here already?" Wendy asked her.

"I don't think so, get in" Lianned told her as she opened the door for Wendy to enter. Lianne slammed the door shut once they got inside. With that, they waited for the others to come. "How long until they arrive?" Wendy asked her.

"Not that long, now behave" Lianne said sternly. "How old are you Lianne?" Wendy began to question her with such nonsense but it seems to be fine with Lianne as she answered those questions with serenity. "I'm eighteen"

"Do you have a family?" "Does it look like I have one?" she answered Wendy with a question. "Why did you rescue me back there?" Wendy finally asked a question with a meaning.

"I told you already, I rescued you because you are a villain" Lianne said while turning her head to face Wendy. "I'm still doubting myself if I really am a villain because I am pretty sure that Hook is the villain of my story" Wendy told her.

"Yes, Hook is the villain of your story, how are you sure that this is your story? What if it's the story of that girl?" Lianne asked her. Wendy could not answer as she bit her lower lip. "And you are the villain of their story, you are the one who will tear then apart, you are the one who will kill Peter Pan" Lianne encouraged her even more.

"How come I can't kill Heather?" she asked Lianne with a disappointed look. "So Heather is her name? Where did she come from?" Lianne ignored Wendy's question as her attention focused on Heather.

"I heard that she came from Earth" with that being said, Lianne balled her hand into a fist. "Earth, you say?" Wendy just nodded at her as Lianne lowered her head and began laughing with a low tone. "She must die then" as Lianne said those words, Wendy's face lit up.

"But I will be the one to kill her, you understand me?" Lianne said as she faced Wendy. "I-I understand" Wendy agreed as she nodded her head violently at Lianne. The two were interrupted when the door creaked open and was followed by a humming tune.

A smile made its way to Lianne's face as the door revealed all of the villains that she recruited, Wendy's eyes widen as she saw all of the monsters that she grew up hating with all of her heart. Lianne stood up as she welcomed all of them.

"Finally, the war can begin"

Everyone was finished in their first fighting lessons with Peter and they settled in their own chambers in Cinderella's palace. But somehow, Heather could not sleep at all as she tossed and turned on her bed. Making her way outside the palace and into the gardens, there she laid on the ground as she stared at the stars.

"Can't sleep either?" a voice interrupted her deep thoughts as she looked up to see Peter standing behind her. "Yeah, and you?" Heather asked him as he laid beside her. "Yeah" he just answered with a smile.

It was quiet for a while until Heather spoke up. "I'm scared Peter" Heather's trembling voice made Peter's heart ache. He looked at Heather to find her staring at him. "Hey, it's alright Heather. No matter what happens, I'll be here with you, fighting with you and if you want, I'll die with you" the last part made Heather laugh.