EIGHT

In a dungeon, there was a girl, tied in chains, crying until no tears showed. A plate filled with food was laid beside her but clearly untouched. A girl with long black shiny hair and deep blue eye, but her body was becoming thin.

She is clearly around the age of 13. Her cell door soon opened, which startled her. A man entered her cell and unlocked her chains, she thought that is would be a good time to escape, as soon as the chains left her touch, she scrambled towards the door, she could have escape if only her dress wasn't caught by one of the plank sticking out.

"Nice try little girl, but you're not escaping" the man said as he grabbed the girl and lifted her up and threw her down back her cell. "I created you!" the girl shouted at him which made the man laugh.

"Yeah you did, and it was a mistake" the man said as the cell was filled with another person, he was wearing a cloak and behind him, was a woman that the girl recognized. "Snow White" the girl whispered as the unconscious Snow White was thrown in the cell.

"What did you do to her?!" the girl shouted at the man and the cloaked person. "Relax, she's still alive" it wasn't from a man but from a woman, and the girl knew it well. "Why?" the girl asked.

"I want revenge" she said as she lowered her hood and revealed a scarred yet beautiful face. "Mariza" the girl mumbles under her breath. "Why do you want revenge?" the girl asked her. "You know it well, for it is the story that you added, am I right? You made me, you made all of us and you let my fiancé marry this princess, and it was horrible" Mariza said in a soft yet intimidating voice.

"So you want revenge on me?" the girl asked her. "No, never. I love you, exactly. That's why you're still alive and I'm thankful for what you made me to be" Mariza told her. "But the stories continued without me, I never thought that you would become like this" the girl said as tears were gently falling from her eyes.

Mariza smiled kindly to her and wiped her tears. "Yes, but I just want revenge on my fiancé, not on you" Mariza said as she turned her back and began to leave along with the man when she stopped in her tracks and turned towards the girl.

"Elizabeth"

"Your hair?!" Peter shouted angrily, "How is that going to help us right now?" he asked her. "My hair has magical powers that only my husband know and now, you and Heather" Rapunzel said as she wrapped her hair on Heather's wound, making her hair stained with blood.

"So what then?" Peter asked her while crossing his arms in front of his chest. "I sing" Rapunzel said as she cleared her throat and was about to begin when Peter boiled in anger. "Sing?! How is this going to help us? 'Oh I'm to sing and it will magically heal her'" Peter imitated Rapunzel in a high pitched voice that made her mad.

Her husband was about to scold Peter when Rapunzel signaled him that she could take care of this. "Peter, you asked for my help and now that help is here..." Rapunzel said as she paused and took a deep breath. "YOU'RE JUST GOING TO COMPLAIN IDIOTICALLY?" Rapunzel huffed at Peter. Peter began to back off in case Rapunzel gets the idea of strangling him with her hair.

"Okay, okay! I believe you!" Rapunzel sat straight and prepared to sing. As soon as she began, her hair started to glow gold and it was as if everyone was put in a trance, her voice is so angelic.

"Flower gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine

"Heal what has been hurt
Change the fate's design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine

"What once was mine" As soon as she finished singing, she removed her hair and watched as Heather's wound began to patch up and heal itself. "It is done" Rapunzel said with a beam on her face as she watched Peter's face relaxed and he began to call out her name.