Prologue

"Ah!" Heather shouted as she continued on falling from the sky, never reaching the ground. Heather, not knowing whether she should be scared or relieved that she is still not reaching the ground, shut her eyes, preparing for the worst.

"I don't want to die! Not yet, please" Heather pleaded between her tears, knowing that no one could hear her, but still, she gave it a try.

Heather's chest kept on falling up and down as she tried to catch her breath when she came to an abrupt stop in the middle of the air.

"What's going on?" Heather looked around, surprised that she has not died yet, when suddenly, a figure passed her so quick that she thought it was air. Only it wasn't a figure, it was a boy.

The boy noticed Heather and flied back to her, curious as why she's stuck in the middle of heaven and earth, unable to move.

"Hello there" the boy said as he put up an audacious look that completely matched his auburn hair and sparkling emerald eyes.

"H-Hi" Heather managed to say between her tears, she is still afraid on why she fell from the sky and stopped in the middle of who knows where.

"What are you doing here?" the boy asked her. "I fell" Heather answered.

"Okay? But first! Let me introduce myself as the bold and daring boy who never grows up, the most handsome boy ever known, Peter Pan" the boy said with pride.

Heather chuckled at his words but she quickly stopped and her eyes widen in realization as Peter's words processed in her mind.

Auburn hair, green eyes, being able to fly with matching green clothes, this is the actual Peter Pan, but then, she noticed what was below her, there laid more characters she grew up learning about.

"Oh Merlin"

-------------------

Note that 'Oh Merlin' is an expression, okay?

So how's the Prologue? Hope you liked it, remember to vote and comment if you want to.

-Skyra