TWENTY ONE

After what Lianne did to Snow White and Kyle, Cinderella began to panic as she tried everything she could to make them move. "It's alright Ella, just get the others and tell them what happened" Snow White told her. "I can't just leave you here!" Cinderella exclaimed as she threw her hands in the air.

"It's fine, nothing can harm us, well at least for now" Snow White mumbled the last part. Cinderella just nodded, unconvinced, yet she took off and headed to her chambers. As she finished writing all the letters for the rulers of each kingdom, she rushed downstairs.

"Lampton! Lampton!" Cinderella called out rather desperately. Lampton run towards Cinderella, out of breath from all that running. "What's wrong Your Majesty?" Lampton asked her as he panted with each word.

Cinderella handed him the letters, "Send this to the rulers, make it fast, we need them" Cinderella ordered him as she was about to go back to where Kyle and Snow White are when Peter and Heather showed up.

"Cinderella!" Peter called out. Cinderella snapped her head towards them. "What are you two doing here?" Cinderella asked the two of them, quite worried at their sudden appearance.

"We came here to warn you" Peter told her. "What do you mean warn me?" Cinderella asked as she tilted her head slightly in confusion. "There is a powerful villain lurking in the kingdoms, we don't know who she is yet" Heather answered her question.

"Does this villain have blonde hair?" Cinderella asked them as she raised her eyebrow at them. "Y-Yes, how did you know?" Peter was surprised that Cinderella already knew what the villain looked like.

"She came here, trying to figure out the meeting between the paintings" Cinderella answered a she began to walk away. "Folkow me" she beckoned the two to follow her upstairs.

"She wanted to know about the meeting?" Peter asked her as he and Heather finally caught up to her. "Yes, Shayne, a girl that informed us about her, was taken by that villain along with a child" Cinderella told them.

"A child?" Heather asked her. "Indeed, it was a child. I think that it would be best if they would explain it to you" Cinderella said as she pointed to the frozen figures in front of them, Heather and Peter only noticed them when Cinderella acknowledged their prescence.

"Snow White?" Peter said. "But she was missing!" he exclaimed as he tried to pinch himself to check if he is still dreaming. "I thought so too, until she showed up here with the boy and the girl" Cinderella told them.

"The girl's name is Elizabeth" Snow White spoke up. "And this boy here, is Kyle" Snow White added. "And who was that woman who froze you?" Heather asked them. "We don't know her, she wouldn't tell us a single thing!" Kyle answered Heather's question.

"I know her, her name is Lianne" Cinderella told them. "Lianne? She doesn't seem to be a fairy tale character at all" Heather said as she lost herself in deep thoughts.

Somehow, everything in this place got messed up, inculding Lianne.

Once Lianne arrived at her house, she set Elizabeth down and the poor child quickly got to her knees and began to cry. "Please, I beg you, let me go! I am worthless!"

Lianne just looked at Elizabeth, not with pity, but sadness in her face. "Elizabeth, you are the most important person to me. You are not worthless, you are my everything" Lianne paused as her face hardened. "But if you try to do that again, I will not tolerate it anymore and I will throw you in the dungeons"

"Now go to your room" Lianne ordered Elizabeth with such authority in her voice. Elizabeth's face is still filled with hot, fresh tears. "Please, don't, I've been imprisoned for almost a month already, I can't take it anymore. And even if you still would let me have a room, you're still imprisoning me" Elizabeth stared at the floor as tears fell down from her eyes and straight to the marble floors.