TWENTY TWO

Elizabeth just stared at her, shocked at what Shayne told her. "S-Shayne?" Elizabeth's eyes welled up with tears. She did not wait for Shayne to answer when she tackled her with a hug.

"I missed you" Elizabeth whispered to Shayne's ear as tears flowed down her face. "Elizabeth, I'm not real, you know that. You created me" Shayne heart broke as she said those words.

Elizabeth just seperated herself from Shayne as she wiped her tears. "I know, but at least I saw you again. I've been wanting to see you ever since I left Earth" Elizabeth told her. "Why don't you tell me all about that later, right now, we have to escape" Shayne said as she took hold of Elizabeth's arm.

"But she would know, I tried to escape but she caught me" Elizabeth warned her. "She only found out because you used your magic, she can sense magic in everyone, especially when you are using it" Shayne explained to her as she peeked through the door and searched for any sign of Lianne.

"Is that so?" Elizabeth questioned her. "Indeed, we just have to escape her house and then we can finally be free" Shayne whispered to her as they made their way downstairs. "Are you also being held as a prisoner?" Elizabeth asked her.

"Yes" Shayne simply answered. "Why are you her prisoner?" Elizabeth asked. "I betrayed her" Shayne just answered everything that Elizabeth asked her honestly. "What did you do?"

"I warned the kingdoms about her" Shayne said with a shrug. "How dangerous is she?" Shayne just sighed and didn't answer this time, she just led the two of them out of the house without being seen. "As soon, as we get far away from this place, I'll explain everything to you" Shayne told her as they run as fast as they could.

"Where are you taking us!" Elizabeth shouted at Lianne who is now runing at every direction. "I don't know! You created this place, you should know where we would be going!" Lianne answered back as she kept on running.

"Well, I would have known if you haven't taken off without acknowledging me that you don't know where you are going!" Elizabeth scolded her. Shayne soon stopped running along with Elizabeth and looked at her. "Then tell me where we are" Shayne demanded.

"I don't know! I can't remember where we are, you did run through every direction and it brought us to nowhere!" Elizabeth said with anger in her voice. "It's not my fault you know" Shayne huffed at her as she turned her back away from Elizabeth.

"Stop doing that Shayne, you're not a child anymore" Elizabeth told her. "And now I remember why I never tried to find you. I did know that you disappeared, I was just mad at you that I never cared" as soon as Shayne said those words, she wished that she just kept her mouth shut.

"So you knew?" Elizabeth asked her, obviously hurt at what Shayne said. Shayne's features softened and hugged Elizabeth tightly. "Yes I did, but what I said wasn't real, it was out of anger. I did try to find you but I easily gave up" Shayne whispered at her as Elizabeth clutched onto Shayne tightly.

"I miss them, I miss you, why was I the only one who survived... I should have died" Elizabeth sobbed in Shayne's arms. Shayne couldn't find herself comforting her for there was no words at all, she just rubbed the back of Elizabeth and held her tightly.

"I'll tell you everything you need to know" Shayne managed to talk to her. Elizabeth just looked up at her, not even bothering to wipe her tears. "Tell me what?" she questioned her.

"What really happened, who Lianne really is, and what's your part in it" Shayne bit her lower lip as she took a deep breath, she's not really sure if she should tell Elizabeth who Lianne really is.

"I'm ready to know... I've always been"

Goldilocks felt a lot better after she took a rest. When she sat up, the lost boys rushed to her side and asked her too many questions. "Are you alright?" "Does your body still hurts?" "Is it alright for you to stand up now?"