Koeun looked at Mark desperately.

He's not going to accept it, is he?

At the same time, Mark looked back at Koeun and she widened her eyes at him, signalling him to decline her offet on the spot. He looked at her guiltily then turned to Dayul.

"How much do you know?" Mark tested her.

"If you include the part where spirits and ghosts or both of them whatever, actually exists here-in this forest, and the disappearance of those kids and all. Then, I pretty much know everything, don't you think so?" Dayul looked at him confidently.

Right, Shin Dayul is a shaman's child.

Of course, she knows things.

She practically can predict the future.

Do you think she can predict mine and Mark's?

Maybe she'd move far away from him and all?

"Sure,"

Koeun cleared her throat harshly as she passed by Mark and stepped on his foot-hard and purposely.

How can he make decisions without her?

•••••

"Today was bore to the ing."

"You could've just said boring,"

"Then that would be boring,"

"What is your problem?"

"What's my problem?" Donghyuck faced Jeno and pointed behind him with exaggerate actions.

"That Zhong Chenle of an emoji sour face,"

"Why do you call him that?"

"Because he is one, and he's my problem. I am sooooo glad I won't see him again."

"There's still school?"

"Do I care?"

"But Renjun's a good guy,"

"You're only saying that cuz Jaemin's ignoring you,"

"Jaemin is not ignoring me."

Donghyuck scoffed as he side glanced the couple compromise of JaeNa. They were bickering as always and Jaemin loses their argument, as always. Jeno followed Donghyuck's gaze and silently acknowledged him.

"Okay, maybe he doesn't quite acknowledge me, but he is not ignoring me. If there is one, you are."

"Me?!"

"Yes, you. Donghyuck, you have been fighting with Chenle ever since morning and it's already night. If you guys keep on fighting, the seniors are going to reprimand you."

"As if,"

"Or maybe Koeun noona,"

"...okay, you're right,"