Day 10

•••••

"Um, Koeun?"

"I'm not Koeun. I'm just an ignored person by Mark Lee Minhyung who doesn't even care an ounce bit."

Koeun, who was still pissed by Mark and Shin Dayul—and mostly Dayul, was partly sulking and mad at him.

"You sound like a jealous girlfriend." Mark said without second thought.

Koeun snapped her head at him.

"Who? Who is a jealous girlfriend? Who's jealous? Not me!"

Mark chuckled amused by her actions which he found cute. Usually, angry Koeun is a bad Koeun since she's all moody and mean, but this Koeun right now looks too cute and adorable in his eyes.

"And why girlfriend? I don't recall us going out with each other,"

"Yet,"

"What?"

"I said, yes."

"And you! What." Koeun hit him.

"Were," Hit.

"You," Hit.

"Thinking," Hit.

"When," Hit.

"You," Hit.

"Decided to," Hit.

"Agree!" Hit.

"To go with," Hit

"Shin Dayul!" Smack.

Mark felt like his arm just got shot 127 times but he still kept a lopsided smile on his face. Tonight, Koeun seemed more cute and adorable.

But!

The pain on his arm is real.

"Alright, you can stop hitting me," Mark said as his hands held hers to prevent them from landing on any part of his body again.

"And about that, I know how weird and still weird it is for me to accept Dayul's offer but she knows something, I'm sure!" Mark tried to convince Koeun.

"Are you sure?"

"Pretty much,"

"Who's pretty?"

"Koeun,"

"I hate you,"

"Why?"

"I thought we were supposed to discuss everything, and you would tell me anything,"

"Not everything in my life needs to get an agreement from you, Koeun."

"Oh, really, now?" She stood up. "You can go and make out with her all you want for all I care!" Koeun exclaimed as she walked away from him.

"Okay, that didn't went well." He sighed, looking at her disappearing figure.

•••••