Day 11

•••••

"Mark? Can you–"

"I want it too!"

"I asked for it first!"

"Elders first,"

"Where did you get that?!"

"Mark hyung, capture me,"

Donghyuck posed with his hand on his hip and the other on the tree. He looked at the Mark with a smug look. The elder just simply stared at him before shifting his gaze to the other kids.

Apparently, Mark had found this polaroid camera somewhere, he can't remember where but it ended up in his hand. The next thing he knows the others were fighting over the camera to take their own pictures. He sighed softly while examining the polaroid camera. It was white in color and similarly like the one he owns at home which he rarely even uses.

"Mark!" Yeri yelled his name and points to herself, wanting him to take a picture of her but he knows better than to waste any film for her. She was surely, not worth the film–if the camera still actually had any left. It look kind of old. Probably belonged to someone who left it.

He distanced himself from the kids and snaps a selfie of himself. He grinned the camera began to create sounds and a polaroid comes out. He fanned the picture while the others looked at him disappointedly.

"Selfish," Jeno glares at him.

"Mark oppa is a jerk," Lami mumbles under her breath but he heard it anyway.

"Let's leave his petty ass here." Donghyuck said and they head somewhere else, leaving him with the polaroid camera.

He shrugged and waited for the picture to dry.

Finally, the black and white turned into colorful colors. A smile was forming on his face until he noticed something unusual about the picture.

That clearly didn't look like him.

And didn't look like something he took.

He fanned the picture harder and even blew it. He needed to make sure what the picture was.

Mark prepared himself to see the original picture taken. His breath hitched when he recognized the face on the polaroid picture.

Mark studied the picture carefully. The picture looked familiar to him. He turned around to look at the cabins.

That's when he realized that a cabin was in the picture. Which cabin, he wasn't quite sure. He eyed the surroundings in the picture and the cabin itself. Maybe it had a little bit of difference compared to other cabins.

He didn't knew what this picture meant and how it came out, but one thing he knew—this was a clue. Honestly, Mark would do anything to figure out what was going on.

He wandered from one to another cabin and reached the picture out to find any similarities between the cabin and the one in the picture.

"Aha!" He stopped in his tracks as he found the exact one as the one in the picture.

"I found it. I'm such a genius." He mumbled to himself.