Day 15

P/S : read the chapter before if you dont remember

sorry for the extra laaaaaaaaate update

•••••

"Can't we just bury her somewhere?"

Mark looked at TY in disbelief and Koeun death glared at him. Even Jaehyun sent him a look of disapproval. The three were busy fanning the girl, now laid down on Jaehyun's bed. Apparently, Yeri passed out from thinking too much.

"You should've let her by herself," Koeun said.

"I was helping," TY replied.

"I don't recall making someone faint as helping,"

"I'm sorry then," TY said to the passed out Yeri. Abruptly, Yeri instantly sprang up from the bed and froze. She snapped her head towards TY and shrieked.

"Why the hell is she screaming?" TY asked to Mark.

Koeun patted Yeri's shoulder to calm her down.

Jaehyun chuckled with a hint of amusement at the scene. TY scoffed at how ridiculous he looked in the situation.

"Okay, there, miss Yeri, now that you regained consciousness, do you have any info?"

Yeri glanced at Koeun then to Mark with a look saying 'why-the-hell-did-you-bring-me-to-meet-these-fucking-ghosts'.

"Actually, I..." she looked at TY with a look of discomfort. "I don't know your name," TY sighed deeply while throwing his gaze somewhere else.

"So, there's no chance of knowing his actual name?" Mark asked, to no one.

"There is," Koeun mumbled. Everyone turned to her curiously.

"Koeun, no," Yeri said while shaking her head.

"What?" Mark asked. "What is it? I don't know?"

"To be honest, this morning, wait-Yeri should tell you, not me," Koeun said, glancing at the latter to talk.

Yeri took a deep breath before sitting straight on the bed. "I was with my friends this morning, and we found something suspicious, I went to the same place the day before, and also the day before too, the place had...um, this small flower? Well, the point is, this flower started to grow at a very rapid state. I mean, it only had this bud, then all of a sudden, it grew! Like into this big flower!" her hand turned into a fist.

"So?" TY asked.

"So, there must be something to the growth."

"Like, photosynthesis?" He asked again.

"No! Like something behind the growth. The flower won't grow that much in a span of three days. Not to mention, that place ain't that strategic, it's quite shady."

"So, you're saying that, something is behind the flower's growth."

"Wasn't that what I was saying?" Yeri grabbed her own hair in frustration. Talking to TY was a pain because he kept on asking stupid questions.

"Okay, but what does that have to do with finding my actual name?" TY asked, still confused.

"It doesn't," Yeri shrugged. "I just said there's something suspicious over there and I'm sure it has something to do with all those disappearances."

"What does that mean?" Mark whispered to Koeun while she just shrugged.

"Where is this?" Jaehyun asked and Yeri scrunched her face, trying to remember the place.