Day 7

goddess yeri is <3

•••••

"Is she dead?"

Koeun glares at TY who just stood beside the unconscious Yeri. She had passed out because of shock. Who wouldn't really? She literally saw a ghost right in front of her eyes.

"Sunbae, if she was dead, she won't be here." Mark points out, helping Koeun by fanning Yeri. The two of them had pulled the unconscious girl into the cabin #7 when she passed out. There were no other places available and the closest one was this. Koeun wasn't going to drag Yeri to their cabin way at the back. She may be strong but Yeri doesn't weigh as light as she looks.

"Where is Casper sunbae?" Mark asks, glancing around the cabin. TY looks at him and shrugs.

"Casper said he'd be back in a few minutes but it's almost an hour. He's probably screwing around with animals." TY answers and Koeun snaps her head towards him.

"What do you mean?"

"He's playing with a squirrel or some owl, who knows?" TY mutters, looking back at Yeri. Koeun shakes her with her utmost strength and the girl stirs awake. She blinks her eyes repeatedly.

"Where am I?"

"Hell," TY answers sarcastically and Koeun shushes him. She helps Yeri sit down and rubs her back up and down.

"You fainted outside. We brought you in the cabin." Mark explains to her briefly. Yeri could only nod while holding her head. Her head hurts so much like needles and pins were stuck onto her brain. She couldn't think clearly, so she stayed quiet. That was very unlikely of Kim Yerim. Koeun was worried whether this was a different person than her own Yeri.

"Thanks," Yeri mumbles with a slight smile.

Suddenly, a figure just appeared in the room, beside TY, out of nowhere. Yeri jumped out of shock while Mark and Koeun looked quite normal. They only eyed Casper who had just returned.

"Where'd you come from?" TY asks.

"Around," Casper answers shortly before shifting his attention to Yeri. He stares at her fondly and sweetly smiles. "New kid?" He crouches down beside her. Yeri stares at him blankly, obviously scanning him from head to toe.

Who is he and what world did he come from?

Why does he look so good?

Those two thoughts instantly came to her mind. She did not register the fact that Casper had just appeared from thin air. She was that distracted with his face.

"This is Yeri. She's our friend," Mark answers for her. Yeri, who was still on the floor, only stared at the ghost.

"Nice to meet you, Yeri." He says, smiling. The girl nods, somewhat a bit lost. Koeun pulls her up to her feet and dusts her clothes. Yeri looks around the cabin then back to Koeun.

"Where are we?" She asks, linking arms with Koeun. 

"Cabin #7," Mark replies and she snaps her head to him. "T-the hau-haunted one?" She stutters. Mark glances at the two ghosts and chuckles awkwardly. "Apparently, yes, Yeri. The haunted one," In a second, the girl rushes to the door. Koeun flinches but doesn't move from her spot. The three male in the room only watched her struggling to open the door.

"Come on, Koeun! You don't want to die here, do you?" Yeri yells and turns the doorknob nervously. Her sloppy actions made it harder for her to open the door. Koeun looks at her best friend then to Mark and the two ghosts.