Day 9 (II)

I love Haechan

I Love MarkHyuck

•••••

"Marcry!"

"Oh, hey,"

"Just hey?"

"Hey..yo?"

"I thought our relationship was more than just that," the girl with dyed brown wavy hair slightly touched Mark's arm playfully.

Koeun, walking behind him and his-so-called-almost-related-relationship-of-a-girl-glared daggers at the ugly-as-dubbed-by-Koeun girl. The girl was acting clingy to Mark.

Her Mark.

Her Lee Minhyung.

Koeun's eyes twitched as she observes the overly clingy girl interacting with Mark. She couldn't help but feel vexed all of a sudden.

Who does she think she is?

Mark's wife?

Only Donghyuck is deserving of that position.

She scoffed as she crossed her arms. Mark glanced behind to see a frustrated look on her face. She looked displeased and when they made eye contact, she instantly looked the other way.

He softly sighed then plastered a fake grin on his face to flatter the presence beside him. He met this girl-Dayul, last year. He wasn't even the least attracted to her but every time they crossed paths, she'd be holding onto his arm.

He was tired of her. Glad that she wasn't in the same group with him or he'd die of exhaustion already.

Once he saw Koeun's face, he really wanted to push Dayul off a cliff and be by Koeun's side. Being away from Koeun for a day is a nightmare while being with Dayul for a millisecond is a living nightmare.

"Do you wanna go somewhere with me?" Dayul asked Mark with the most seductive tone she had-which was an utter failure. She sounded like a child trying to act like an adult but even worse, since she's a teenager.

Koeun tried her best to not eavesdrop but there's no such thing as eavesdropping in her dictionary when Dayul's voice is like a neighing horse-loud and clear but hard to the ears.

"Um, I'm sorry, I don't think so." Mark replied with an apologetic face which he put his best efforts to not look too fake.

Yes, Mark. Yes.

You are in the right path, young child.

"Why not? I heard you were quite interested in-" Dayul leaned close into Mark and Koeun swore she could hear his vein pop and her own blood boiling. Even her fist was ready for some Dayul face.

"The missing kids?"

Mark gasped and so did Koeun.

"You know something about them?" Mark asked, his eyes full of curiosity.

"Well...Maybe. If you want to know, you're allowed to come to my cabin tonight," Dayul said with a shy tone but everyone in hell knows she ain't being shy at the moment. She's clearly inviting a teenage boy to her cabin at night.