Day 1

•••

"Are you sure?" The girl with the ponytail asked her friend who was trying to break into the wooden cabin.

"No," she immediately glared at him. "But I am not going to let Donghyuck call me a wimp." The boy had knelt down to have a better look on how to unlock the door.

"Which you are," She pointed out,  earning a disbelief look from him.

"Koeun! You're not helping," he gritted his teeth while throwing dagger looks at her.

"I wasn't even going to," she mumbled and leaned on the wall beside the door.

This situation goes long way back to earlier this morning where almost 100 students were sent to a camp arranged by some of their alumni.

Here comes Mark Lee, who was forcefully dragged from his home to come to this awfully place where they are going to spend a month in. Credits to his close friend, Donghyuck.

Koeun, on the other hand, had sent her permission form a month before the actual camp. Talk about enthusiasm. She had been expecting to enjoy this camp and meet new friends, even though most of them are her schoolmates. She even packed up her bag a week early.

A lot of students joining meant a lot of mess and extremely loud volume of noisiness.

Mark arrived at their school with Koeun. Perks of being in the same neighborhood. He only carried his backpack and a duffel bag meanwhile Koeun singlehandedly handled her bag of luggage. The both of them stared at each other for a long time.

"Why are you here?" The same question asked.

"Well, why are you here?" Koeun asked, eyeing him from head to toe. She wore a plain pastel green shirt with jeans and her hair tied high.

"I got forced to," Mark answered,  sighing at the same time. If it wasn't for Donghyuck, the annoying mischievous kid, he would have been resting at home by now.

"I can't believe I'm going to see you for another month. Is ten months of school not enough?" Koeun uttered, slightly hurting his feelings.

"Hey! That's mean," He exclaimed loudly, a whine followed after.

Their conversation didn't last long when the little spawn of devil just arrived.

"Mark hyung! Koeun noona!" His voice beamed excitedly as he waved his hands to his favourite seniors.

Donghyuck was a junior, a year below them. He was noisy and nosy. He befriended Mark last year during a club meeting and met Koeun through him. He grew close with the both of them quickly, considering the fondness Koeun had for the younger and Mark who can't seem to ignore him.

"Hi, Donghyuck." Koeun greeted him back with a smile.

Mark looked very unsatisfied by her different attitude to Donghyuk. He looked at the latter and scowled. He also woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Courtesy to Lee Donghyuck who had been texting him nonstop since the clock struck twelve midnight.

The younger just laughed him off and linked his hands with both Mark and Koeun. "Let's go to the others," he dragged both of them to their group of friends.