Day 2 (II)

•••••

Koeun rubbed her eyes while reaching for her phone beside her pillow. She checked the time and realized it was already fifteen to six. She looked at her roommates but none of them were awake yet. She yawned and covered her mouth in the process.

Something feels weird.

She wondered while getting out of bed. She cleaned up her bed and took her necessities to the toilet to wash up. She brushed her teeth first and stared at herself in the mirror. She felt very sleepy. She didn't even remember how she got into bed last night.

She started to think hard about the things that happened but instead, she received a hard pain poking through her head. She held onto her head and rinsed her mouth.

What exactly happened?

Once she got out of the toilet, all dressed up and fresh, somebody pulled her away in a rush. She almost tripped at how sudden the action was.

"Mark?" She asked, recognizing his familiar back. He turned around and looked at her with big wide eyes.

"Please don't tell me you don't remember." He mumbled and she tilted her head.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, confused.

"Do you know what happened last night?" Mark questioned.

Koeun scrunched her nose, recalling last night's incidents but she can only remember that she slept late and she doesn't even know how she got in her bed in the first place.

"You don't?" She heard Mark's panicked voice.

"Not really, did something happen?" She asked but Mark was walking back and forth while gritting his teeth.

"I don't remember much too," he answered, standing still. "But I know something happened. Okay, do you remember being out?" Koeun slowly nodded, feeling the same shiver down her back like the one she felt last night.

"I thought I was only dreaming,"

"I know, it felt real." He added, ruffling his own hair frustratedly.

"Noona!" Donghyuck's voice shocked the both of them. He ran to Koeun and linked his arm with her and nudged Mark out of the way.

"Did you have a good sleep last night?" He asked, looking at her fondly. She hesitantly nodded, confused to the little devil's actions.

"Did Mark hyung bother you?" He inquired, earning a smack on his head from the latter.

"I did not. You are," Mark grumbled, pulling Donghyuck away from the love of his life—not.

The younger pouted angrily and glared at him. "I am not clingy as you are to Koeun noona. Why are you so mad at me? It's so obvious that you have fee—" Mark instantly slapped his palm to Donghyuck's mouth and the latter yelped in pain.

"What the?! What was that for?" Donghyuck yelled when Mark retreated his hand while the elder just shrugged.

"Jerk," Donghyuck mumbled under his breath but Koeun heard him clearly and chuckled amusingly. The two of them bicker a lot but they were friendship goals.