"Soooo, what are you two going to do on your date," Bonnie asked. Before Clemont could answer Korrina spoke up, "Actually there is something I would like to do Clemont if your up to it?" Clemont looked at her with a nervous and curious look, "what do you have in mind?" Korrina for once looked a bit nervous, "there's this dance that's happening tonight, and I would really like to go." "Then that's what we'll do," Clemont replied nervously. "Then I guess we'll see you there, Ash and I are going out to dinner then there." Korrina saw how nervous Clemont was, all she wanted was to go out on a date with him and for him to be comfortable. So when Serena said she and Ash were also going, that gave her an idea, "Hey Serena, since were all ending at the same place, why don't we make it a double date?" Serena noticed how nervous Clemont looked before, and now saw he looked a little hopeful. Since she wouldn't mind and she knew Ash would want to help Clemont the answer was easy, "Sure, that sounds like fun. I'll just go tell Ash before he calls and makes reservations for diner." Korrina had a nervous look, "I don't think he'll be able to make reservations anywhere for tonight. This dance is a big deal here and reservations are made way in advance for this." "Well we better tell Ash then", stated Serena as they all headed back to the Pokemon Center.

Back in the Pokemon center Ash just finished swapping out for Bonnie's babysitter for the evening when he saw the others walking toward him. "Hey guys, got Bonnie's babysitter," Ash said with a smirk. This got a few chuckles from Clemont and a death glare from Bonnie. Serena walked up to Ash and gave him a quick kiss then spoke, "I have two things to say, first are you ok if we make this a double date?" Ash acted as if he was deep in though about it before saying, "if it's ok with you then it's ok with me." Korrina and Clemont both gave a small sigh of relief before Serena continued. "Second, Korrina said it's really hard, maybe even impossible to get a reservation anywhere in town tonight because of the dance." Ash just smiled, "Well I guess we'll have to call and find out." Ash then dialed the number for the restaurant while the others waited for him to get shot down.

"Hello thank you for calling Royal Garden, my name is Carol how my I help you", said the person on the other end of the video phone. "Hello,I need to make reservations for four for this evening", replied Ash. "I'm sorry sir we are completely booked for this evening", the women responded. The group saw this coming, but didn't see this from Ash, "ok, can I please speak with chef Lewis please?" Everyone was confused, the Royal Garden was considered one of the best restaurants in Kalos, so everyone knew who the chef was. They all wondered what Ash was planning. "Sir, chef Lewis is very busy preparing for tonight, and can't come to the phone." Ash was a little annoyed at the girl, but kept his cool, "Miss please tell Chef Lewis that Ash from Rota is on the line and needs to speak with him." This got the woman's attention, since she knew who Louis cooked for before he came to Kalos. "Just one moment sir." Less than a minute later a man in all white and graying brown hair sat down in front of the screen. "Hello Ash how are you?" "Good Lewis how are you?" "I can't complain too much. I'm a bit busy preparing for tonight so what can I do for you," Lewis asked. Ash smiled, "Well I'm at the Shalour Pokemon Center right now, and tonight a friend of mine and myself have dates to the dance tonight and I wanted to take them somewhere nice." Lewis's face was serious, "Well unfourtnitly we are full on reservations for tonight," he then smiled, "but if your ok eating in a private dinning room a keep open for special guests then i think I can help." "I think we can be ok with that," Ash said with a smile. "Great, I'll have the room ready and reserved. Just give the hostess your name when you arrive and she'll know where to take you. I got to go now, see you tonight, bye." "Thanks Lewis, bye."

Everyone just looked at Ash with there jaw dropped, amazed that he just got a table last minute at one of the most popular restaurants in Kalos. Ash smiled as he stood up, gently closed Serena's mouth and kissed her lightly on the lips, snapping her out of her shock. "Ash, you are unbelievable. I can't believe you just got us a table there so easily at the last minute," stated Serena. Ash just shrugged and smiled, "I just make lots of friends on my journeys." Everyone then smiled and shook there heads at how nonchalant as was being. "Well I better get going, I need to get to the mall the get myself something to wear for tonight", Korrina said winking at Clemont. "Actually Ash and I need to do the same, well go with you", said Serena. "Well it looks like we're all in the same position, because I don't have anything appropriate either", Clemont said. "I'll come too, I want to see the pretty dresses you'll pick," Bonnie said excitedly. With that said the group headed to the mall, Serena with Ash's arm around her holding her close, Clemont blushing madly and Korrina takes hold of is hand in her intertwining there fingers, and Bonnie skipping in the rear happily following the two couples.

I hope you all enjoyed reading Chapter 14 and please show this by voting and leaving comments. My update schedule will be changing to every other week, as I am adding a new story to my list. My plan will be to update both stories every other week, today I will be updating the secret Prince, and next Friday. I will debuting chapter 1 of my newest story called Justice. This story is Amourshipping and betrayal story, taking a different approach to the usual betrayal stories that I've read. I won't bore you with details, but will let you read for yourself.

 I won't bore you with details, but will let you read for yourself