Sangwoo gave a soft chuckle, "You're welcome."

He turned on his feet and MN watched him leave. When he was out of sight, MN sighed really loudly. His entire pulse was racing. What was all that about? he wondered. Sangwoo touched him. His strong fingers on his chin.

How he wished he could touch him again.

   **********

MN rolled the white stockings until the French lace reached mid-thigh and secured them in place with a beige garter belt. He accommodated his cock on the waistband of his panties. He was taking his time in getting ready for work because of what he had done. He had put the address of where he worked under the windshield wipers of Sangwoo's car. With the words: Please come. It had taken all his courage to do so. He was trembling wondering if he would come. And if he found out what he wanted from him...would Sangwoo reject him? Possibly beat him?

MN walked to his vanity table where a blond wig sat. He stroked his chin still feeling the impressions of his strong fingers when he grabbed him. He smelled freshly bathed with a hint of cigarette and cologne. MN's cock twitched and he turned to all the pictures of Sangwoo pasted around his room. Some pictures of him smiling, pictures of him smoking, a picture of the time he rose his shirt to wipe the sweat from his brow.

"Please touch me, Sangwoo," he whispered shakily walking to the collage on the wall by his bed. He traced his abs with the pad of his finger. "Come inside me," His voice trembled as he slid a hand into the waistband of his panties and took his member into his hand. "Oh, Sangwoo. It's so good."

MN tugged on his pinkish nipples that were erect with need as he milked himself imagining Sangwoo burying himself inside him.

"Whiskey soda," Sangwoo ordered. Sangwoo was shocked in all honesty. That little boy worked in a club, a ladyboy club, to make things more surprising.

He remembered the shy way he had walked up to him. How cute those freckles were on his face giving him a youthful appearance. He sure didn't seem the type to work in a place like this. He had wondered how long it would take him to make the first move. He had seen his adorable face often in the shop. He had noticed he would walk around the store and never buy anything. He had even seen him creeping inside his care while he and FN had lunch together. He guessed their little interaction earlier gave him the courage to reveal the place he worked.

Sangwoo brought the whiskey to his lips as the waitresses or waiter in skimpy dresses walked with trays balanced on their palms. The lounge seating was propped around the colorful stage that had a shiny pole in place. The music so loud that he could feel it on his temples.

"Sangwoo?" He turned to MN dressed in a ruffled short pink skirt. His legs deliciously long in his heels, but he wasn't a fan of the fake blond wig that covered his natural golden locks.

Sangwoo smiled and gestured him with his fingers for him to lean over. MN was so nervous and his heart thumped when he whispered in his ear, "I am kind of disappointed that you're not a stripper."

MN reddened and hugged his tray close. This time it was him who leaned into his ear. He smelled so good and his leather jacket made him look menacing. "Would you come with me?" Sangwoo enjoyed the shyness and urgency in MN's voice. "There is something I want to give you." Sangwoo rose an eyebrow. "Follow me, please."

MN looked around at the packed joint. Everyone was engrossed with the movements of the boy on the pole who moved his hips and grinded to the beat of the music. He turned on his white heeled feet as Sangwoo followed behind him with his drink in hand. MN placed the tray down on a table and continued walking through some doors, down a hall, staring over his shoulder. He was afraid that Sangwoo would change his mind. He felt the light hair on his arms stand up on edge at the darkness that bled through him, yet his steps became rasher at imagining his strength against him. His body pressed hard against his lean one.