Chapter 2

When we arrive at the house everyone cheers. I'm hungry!" Niall yells, jumping out of the car. Louis told me that boy never can stop eating. I laugh to myself and get out of the car, heading towards the back to get their luggage. But when I reach for the bags, someone grabs them before me. I look up to see Zayn taking most of the bags. "You don't have to take those." I smile up at him. "Its no problem." he says shrugging it off and walking towards the house. I grab the bags he couldn't get and follow him through the front door.

I almost drop the bags when I walk in. The boys have been here for 2 minutes and there are already a bag of carrots spread across the floor, suitcases everywhere, and five shirtless boys on my couch. "Make yourselves right at home, then." I chuckle to myself, laying the suitcases on the ground. I walk into the kitchen to get us some drinks and Zayn must have had the same idea because he walks in a few seconds after me. "Hey" he says casually while opening the fridge.

He is like a walking model, I think, looking him over. I wonder if he has a girl friend. I bring Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry drinks. Zayn comes out with his own drink and I sit down on the couch next to Louis. "You guys remember when we straightened harry's hair in his sleep, and when he woke up he was crying" Louis says and everyone but Harry laughs, even me. "That wasn't funny Louis, you know how I love my curly hair!" Harry pouts, crossing his arms. Well this might be fun having all these boys living with me, especially Zayn. No wait, what am i thinking?! I don't even know this guy.

I shake off my feelings, deciding to think about it later. "So guys, tell me what it's like being on tour." I say after taking a sip of my drink. "It was crazy, but a lot of fun." Harry says still a little upset from the memory of Louis straightening his hair. "I got to eat carrots!" Louis yells randomly and everyone chuckles. "It was so cool all those people!" Liam says, his eyes sparkling. I glance over to Zayn and see he is looking at me. Oh crap, I think and I look away.

"Okay what do you guys wanna do, its only 3:30?' I ask all of them "Eat carrots!" Louis says and I start laughing. "We should go eat lunch." Niall suggests. "Okay, I guess we are going to go out to eat. Are you guys okay with that?" They all nod and we all walk out to my car. We get in and I start driving. Now, where would a good place to eat? I ask myself. We go to this little cafe in Doncaster East. While pulling into the parking lot, Louis and Harry randomly jump out of the car yelling "RACE YOU THERE!"  and I shake my head at them. I swear these boys could be 5 years old. Before I park the car, I turn around to Zayn, Niall, and Liam. "Anyone else want to jump out?" I ask them not wanting any more people randomly jumping out of the car. They shake their heads and I park the car.

 The rest of us get out and start walking to the cafe, but suddenly I hear lots of yelling and screaming. I look up to see Louis and Harry running towards us screaming something I can't hear. "We've got to go! Like now, Summer! There are like fifty people running towards us!" Louis screams to me and we all run back to my car. I start backing up when twenty girls come out of no were and jump on the car. I scream, not knowing what to do but I lock the doors so no one can get in. " What are we going to do?" Liam asks sounding worried.

I try to think of how to get out of this mess, but my thoughts are interrupted when Louis starts beeping the horn. The girls slowly start to move away and I back up slowly, trying not to hit anyone. After everyone is out of the way, I drive away quickly hoping I won't get pulled over for speeding. That's when I notice the girls are following us. "Wow, must be some dedicated fans to be sprinting after a car." I say, trying to lighten the tension.

Liam looks up and comments "No kidding." before going back to thinking how we're going to get away from the fans. They're getting close and the light turns red. Crap! I think to myself. Should I just run it? No I won't. Its not like they can get in the car. I stop at the red light and see the girls right behind. They are really fast runners. Two girls climb on the car and start jumping on it. Oh god what am I gonna do? If I go then they will fall off. One girl starts hitting the window, trying to get a glimpse of the boys.

No oh god I have to go. I start going so the girls on top jump off the car and the girl at the window backs away. I look behind to see five shocked faces. "Why did you do that?" Louis asks. "I don't know! I didn't want any of them to get one of you!" I say. Especially Zayn, I think to myself. No, Summer. Don't focus on Zayn, focus on the girls behind you! I come back to reality and start driving fast again, picking up more and more speed with every mile. "Shit, Summer! Slow down!" Louis yells at me. I turn around and realized the fans are far back, and slow down. "Sorry," I apologize, "I'm just not used to that." The boys nod understandingly.

"So, do you want to just grab some fast food?" I ask them, figuring they're still hungry since we didn't get food. "Sure." they say and Niall looks excited. I pulled into McDonald's and turn to them. "What do you guys want?" I ask pulling up to the drive-through microphone. I get 5 answers at once and roll my eyes. "Guys, one at a time." I remind them. Of course Niall wants 20 piece nuggets, the biggest meal, and the rest of them just want a cheese burger.

I order and get the food then start on the drive home. When we get home, everyone follows me in. "Wow its been two hours already and we haven't even ate yet!" I say while shaking my head. We all sit down and eat our little meal, creating small talk. I look at Zayn and he's staring at me, again. I blush and looked away, focusing on my sand-which. "Hey let's all watch a movie." Zayn suggests and I realize it's the first whole sentence he's said. " Finding Nemo!" Harry yells and I nod, getting up and walking over to the DVD rack.

I find the disc and slip it into the player, pressing play. I shake my head, I haven't seen this movie since I was 10. These boys are definitely 5 at heart. I sit down on the couch between Liam and Louis with the popcorn in my lap. After about 10 minutes I figure that isn't going to work because Niall keeps telling me to pass the bowl every five minutes, and then Louis screams to shut up, right in my ear. I finally just hand the bowl to Niall and let him finish it.

Halfway through the movie, most of the boys are asleep, except for Harry of course. He loves his Finding Nemo. I put my head on Louis' shoulder and slowly drifted to sleep. I dream that I'm on a swing set with Zayn in the middle of a beautiful meadow. He's singing to me with music that is coming from nowhere. He sings: Get out, get out, get out of my head. And fall into my arms instead. I don't, I don't, don't know what it is. But I need that one thing, and you've got that one thing.