-

"Wow! Harr- Harry , this looks expensive" Niall exclaims his eyes never leaving the posh restaurant. It is not big like two storey but looks lot lit and classy from the outside. He watches big cars being parked by the valet and there is no brainer this restaurant is pricey. A frown settles on his face as he thinks how come he has never heard about this one before, but the thought goes just fast it enters as Harry's hand is on his lower back guiding him inside the gate as he replies

"Not to me , its fine Niall"

"Rich bitch" Niall mutters not so under his breath and almost screws his eyes shut only stopping as he hears a loud laugh above him. He quickly tilts to see Harry laughing lightly as he looks down on him. He is only shorter by two inches but he loves it about them.

"Table , under the name Styles?"Harry enquires just as they reach the receptionist ,who is standing behind her podium calling out orders and guiding people to their seats.

"You made reservations?"Niall turns to Harry shocked at the fact that he did it. He is surprised and flattered , definitely impressed by Harry although a small restaurant would have also done. But he has never been to somewhere , were reservations are necessary and this all just feels like a big dream.

"Had to impress you didn't I ?" Harry replies cheekily looking down at the blonde lad , his eyes crinkling as he pulls Niall against him by his waist . The tall lad cant believe he is really with this small beauty and feels like all of this is just a big dream .

"Well I am already impressed" Niall says only increasing the big smile planted on Harry's face and all Harry prays for this not to be his fucking dream .

"Good ! means I am going on the right track" he says cheekily making Niall laugh lightly. Both of them realizing it is so easy to talk to each other , both in their on bubble as they keep gazing in each others eyes

"Hold on a minute Sir. Yes , in here , follow me" the receptionist breaks their staring contest making both of them part slightly as she ushers them inside towards their table.

"Come..."Harry says taking Niall's hand in his as they follow the receptionist already way ahead of them

"Thanks" Niall mutters bashfully following Harry as he admires his small hand clasped in Harry's big one , a smile spreading on his lips.

"Good evening , I am Jelena and I will be your host for the evening. Here are the menu's I will come in ten to take the orders. Would you like to order drinks first ?" a waitress arrives just as they take a seat , she has brown curls tied in a pony tell and a uniform on . She is carrying a small notepad and pen with her displaying a warm smile which Niall can't help but return.

"Niall?" Harry asks looking at the blonde boy in front of him and smiles fondly as Niall's brow furrows contemplating on what to order. He wants to snap a photo when Niall bashfully looks at him then at Jelena and replies"Umm...a water for me please"

"a wine for me" Harry says after Niall and exchange smiles with Jelena before she wanders off. Getting comfortable in his seat he turns to look at Niall only to pause at the disbelieve and raised eyebrow expression the blonde is giving.

"what?! I like to drink wine"Harry defends himself raising both of his hand in surrender and Niall goes back to his menu biting his lip to stop the urge to coo as Harry looked so adorable while saying that and only shakes his head as he replies

"I said nothing"

..

"So yeah ! then Gemma goes all batshit crazy and ran all over the house behind me with a pair of scissors in her hand"Harry says laughing , eyes crinkling as Niall doubles over with laughter opposite him. Half way into the food they both exchanged many topics, shared opinions from college to politics and now were talking about their siblings and family.