Camila lifted her quivering hands to place them under Lauren's shirt, moving one so it was resting over Lauren's heart; the steady best of it offering a small bit of reassurance. Lauren felt a pull on her heart when she realized that Camila was doing it to make sure she was still alive, pulling her closer and wrapping her arms around her trembling body tightly.

She felt Camila crumble in her arms, her hands dropping slightly as she broke down.

"You were dead and so were Mani and Dinah. I was too late. I'm too late," She cried as Lauren took one of her hands in her own, bringing it up to press her lips against it.

"It wasn't real. Camz, it wasn't real. None of it was real," Lauren told her firmly and Camila's body shook as another sob hit her.

"It is real. Dinah was kidnapped and the men still want to hurt us and-and you were dead," Camila gasped for breath, switching between talking about reality and her dream.

"I'm here. I'm right here, baby. No one can hurt us here," Lauren hushed, rewrapping her arms around her and squeezing her.

"You're okay. Promise me. Promise me you won't ever leave me," Camila pleaded desperately.

"Look at me. Camz, look at me," Lauren instructed gently, waiting for Camila to meet her eyes before continuing. "I'm okay, we're okay. I'm not going anywhere, not without you. We're safe here."

"We're safe here. What about Dinah? What if her and Mani are hurt?" Camila's eyes widened frantically and Lauren cupped her face in her hands.

"They're okay. They're at their house, they're okay," She said soothingly.

"You don't know that, what if they've been hurt?" Camila panicked and Lauren ran a hand through her brunette locks.

"I'll phone them. I'll phone Mani and see if they're okay," She told her, gently pushing Camila's head to rest on her shoulder whilst rubbing her back with her free hand.

She mentally prepared herself to deal with an annoyed Normani who certainly wouldn't appreciate being woke up at this time. She looked at the petite girl in her arms, still quietly sniffling. She seemed so different to the same girl over the past few days. Lauren was sure that Camila was getting better for real this time, having not had any nightmares in a while.

"I've got you, baby," She whispered as a whimper left Camila's mouth, pressing her lips to her head. "Hi, Mani. Don't kill me, are you okay?"

"Of course I'm fucking okay, well I was until you woke me up. Why the fuck are you phoning me at this time?"

"Camila's had a nightmare and she's terrified that you two are hurt. Are you and Dinah okay?" Lauren repeated her question.

"Is she okay? I wouldn't have been annoyed if you started with that. Dinah and I are fine, i would put Dinah on the phone but she is sleeping and she has nightmares too so i don't want to disturb her."

"She will be. I'm gonna go now, love you," Lauren waited until she got a response before hanging up, throwing her phone onto the bed and turning her attention back to her girlfriend. "They're okay, see. We're all okay."

"Promise?" Camila questioned, her voice fragile and her hands playing with the hem of Lauren's t-shirt.

"I promise. I'm right here, with you," Lauren reassured her, feeling Camila pull her head from where it was previously laid on her shoulder. Her shaky hands reached out to cup Lauren's face and she looked her straight in the eye.