Ch. 25|| Hospital

Your POV:
All I remember is being cold... just so... so cold... I have so many questions Where am I?, Where are my friends?, What happened to Abby?!, WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!?! But no one can answer those question because I'm in a coma...

Aaron's POV:
I'm laying in this hospital bed waiting for this stupid bandage to be put on my knuckles, instead of visiting Y/N to see how she's doing. "Now Mr. Likkin it seems you have beaten knuckles, and how did that happen?" The doctor asks me. "I punched the ice on a lake to save my friend, Y/N." "Y/N L/N?" "Yeah. Did something happen to her?!?!" "Well... She's in a coma...". I didn't know what to do at that moment. "Where is here room?!?!" "You can go see her after we get your knuckles bandaged up, ok?" "F-fine..."

Aphmau's POV:
I can't believe this happened... She saved Abby's life... and this is how she gets repaid. Abby is crying because she thinks it's her fault Y/N is in the hospital. We keep trying to see Y/N but the nurses keep telling us to wait "No! We have been waiting 2 hours to see Y/N!" Katelyn was yelling at one of the nurses.
     "Yeah and Kawaii~Chan wants to see if Y/N~Sama is ok" "Girls Ms. L/N is in a coma you won't be able to see her for a while. Luckily Mr. Likkin saved her, any longer and she would've been gone..." The nurse then walked away to talk to the doctor.
Just then Aaron found us with his hand bandaged up. "Aaron are you ok?" I ask him. "That depends is Y/N ok?" "They told use shes in a coma..." Aaron just put his head in his hands and walked to a chair and sat down. "Everyone, you can go see her now." We basically all ran into the room to see a basically dead Y/N in a bed with tubes in her throat.

~~~Time Skip to a few minutes later~~~

Your Pov:
I knew exactly what was going on. People crying, telling me that they loved me and cared for me. I tried to scream but nothing came out. The doctor said it would be a short coma 1-2 weeks. Just before Christmas, People were either crying, talking to the doctors, taking to me, or deciding what to do with Dakota.
     Everyone left except for Aaron and Garroth. They each were holding one of my hands. I tried to scream Aaron's name, but nothing came out. Then I scream as loud as could Garroth's "GARROTH!"

Garroth's POV:
"Garroth..." I heard from Y/N's mouth. "A-Aaron did you hear that?" "Y-yeah... NURSE!" We called the nurses and they told us that we imagined it. But we didn't imagine it. "Everyone visiting time is over you need to go home." The nurse told us. We all got up and went home. When we arrived home Aphmau took Dakota in because she already has a husky. When I got home I immediately went to my bed and thought about Y/N till I fell asleep.