Ch. 3|| Meeting the rest of the Boys

"Oh and our neighbors Aphmau, Katlyen, and Kawaii~Chan."I hear the doorbell ring and run downstairs. I open the door,I see Kawaii~Chan standing in the door with cookies."Hello Y/-N~Sama!, Kawaii~Chan just wanted to thank you for saving Aphmau~Senpai's dog, since Celeste~ Chan can't really swim that well .".
   "Wait!, Celeste can't swim ?!?! So I saved her from drowning in my pool!". Aaron then came and put his arm around me. "Yep..., We really want to thank you Y/N...", "No Problem, just doing the right thing a person might do!". I look behind me and see a boy with blue hair givin Aaron the death stare. He looks away when I look at him.
I noticed that Kawaii~Chan's eyes lit up when Aaron put his arm around me. "Well Kawaii~Chan has to go um... make facfiction yeah... Bye!". She leaves. I walk over to the blue haired boy. "Hi... what's your name ?.", "Dante." He winks at me. I walk away to go unpack things in the living room.

7:30 Pm

As the boys are leaving, Dante asks me a question. "Um... can I stay over tonight ?", "Uh why ?". "Uh I just wanna get to know you better ! That's all !". I agree and we go into the kitchen. Dante grabs my laptop, looks up some music, and plays "Say My Name" by "Destiny's Child". Grabs a spatula and uses it as a microphone. I grab a whisk and sing with him.

10:00 Pm

I give Dante a pillow and a blanket for the couch and we watch TV till we fall asleep.