Ch. 7|| SleepOver !!!

•~•~•~Time Skip~•~•~•

     I walk into my house and change into my pajamas.

I pack a bag with blankets, a pillow, toothbrush, toothpaste, and a comb

I pack a bag with blankets, a pillow, toothbrush, toothpaste, and a comb. Is this too much? I ask myself. I say to myself that it's fine and got back to Aphmau's. I knock on the door and Travis answers (oh no...). "Heeeyyyy Y/N.", "Travis don't even start!", "Ok ok I get it.".
     I walk inside and sit between Aaron and Zane in a circle. "Hey Y/N..." I look over and see Aaron smiling at me. I was about to say Hi back till Kawaii~Chan came busting into the room."LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE NOW !!!" She squeals. Everyone agreed before I got there so I guess I'm playing now. great... "I'll go first !" Kawaii~Chan says. "Y/N~Sama Truth or Dare !" She asks me. "Dare! I'm not a chicken!".
     "Ok then Nyahahaha!". "Oh no that's her evil laugh!" Says Aphmau. "I dare you to kiss all the boys on the lips!!!". "WHAT?!?!" Me and all the guys said in unison. "DO IT DO IT..." All the girls keep chanting.
     So I went around the room and kissed all the guys for 5 seconds. Except for Travis who grabbed my waist and pulled me closer for around 10 seconds. He gave the rest of the guys a smirk after. "Ok to help with Y/N being scared for life... lets do some karaoke!" Aphmau suggested. "I'm ok with that..." I said.
We walk over to the machine and pick a song.
We picked "Shout out my EX" By "Little Mix" (Play music Order: Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, All, You, Katelyn, All) After the song we watched a movie. "Conjuring" I sat between Aaron and Travis (oh no). A part came on that scared me and I cuddled closer to Travis. Aaron started to growl I'm guessing at Travis. Travis gave Aaron a smirk which I think made Aaron angry.
Aaron got up and went kitchen and I followed to see what's wrong. Travis tried to stop me by grabbing my waist and pulling me back down to the couch. I moved his hand away and got up anyway. I walk into the kitchen "A-Aaron what was that all about?", "N-nothing...". I try to grab his shoulder to see his face. "Aaron...", "I said Nothing!" He turns to me his eyes are red. "A-Aaron your eyes... What's wrong with them...".

Part 2
Coming Soon !!!